Should I Go?

Nicki's Pov:
I really wanted Cyn to come over. I know I sound like I'm pushing it to far with Cyn, it's just that I feel like I can talk to Cyn for hours and won't get tired of it. She is just the type of person who will listen to your conversations and won't get tired of hearing them. The thing about it is that when me and Cyn was talking sometimes there would be silence that would come over us, and we would just look each other in the eyes, as if we knew each other for a long time. When we do stare at each other, I get this type of feeling or I would have butterflies in the pit of my stomach. That's why I want her to come over to my house. Cyn had told me she was here in California for a few months for a vacation, so I thought she could stay down at my house for the night. She did say she was tired. "You can come to my house if you want to for the night if that's okay with you". She looked shocked I guess because she wouldn't think that a celebrity would invite her to their house. "Um, are you sure, because I don't wanna invade your space?" "Of course I'm fine with it, plus I wanted to go shopping tomorrow with you". "Well I don't have any clothes to wear",she said getting up. "It's fine I'm sure you can wear my size". "Okay I guess". We both got our stuff and headed out of Chipotle. Cyn had her car with her so I just told her to follow me to my house. We both got in are car and drove off. When we got to my house, Cyn had followed me inside and took off her heels. "Damnnn". Cyn had mumbled under her breath causing me to giggle. She had turned my way and smiled. I then had butterflies in my stomach again. I don't know why, but I guess I got nervous. I gave her a towel, face towel, and a pair of shorts with a tank top, bra, and underwear matching. She went into the shower while I plopped on top of my bed. I was just thinking until it started thundering outside. I hate when it thunders to be honest, because I get scared. There was this loud boom that caused me to jump and Cyn to scream. I guess she hates when it thunders too. Then all of a sudden Cyn came running in my room jumping on my bed, getting under the covers and hugging me tight."I'm sorry Nicki, it's just I'm scared of thunder". She mumbled against my chest."It's okay I'm scared of thunder too". "Oh, well I guess I'm good". We were basically hugging each other snuggled up next to each other. We were staring dead into each others eyes. I had started blushing because I was nervous. Cyn had lifted up my chin asking me why did I blush. I told her no reason. "Okay well goodnight Ms.Nicki". "Goodnight boo". Am I getting feelings for Cyn?........

Hey guys, my next chapter will be short, just because the chapter after that will be longer. Thanks and keep reading, stay tuned!!

~DaeDae💋✌🏾