That's Mine

Nicki Pov:
Ever since Cyn had asked me to be her girlfriend & her partner through thick and thin we have been better than ever. I knew from the start when I laid my eyes on her, I knew she had so much potential. Cyn and I have decided to make it public in a couple more weeks. We didn't want to automatically tell the press that we were dating because Cyn wanted to get the hang of it and feel comfortable. Right about know me and Cyn are about to go to the mall. I don't even know if we're going to go because of how we're not even getting ready we keep playing around. "Baby stopppp", Cyn yelled, "Are you going to let me pay for you at the mall?". See the thing about was I told her not to bring her wallet and she automatically started pouting because she didn't want me to spoil her. She told me she has a shopping problem, but then I told her that she can get whatever she wants. "Fine, but your not paying for everything", "Mhmmm". When we get in the mall I'm not letting her pay for anything.
Skip to the Mall>>>>

When we got to the mall, we went around the back, so I won't be bombarded with the paparazzi or fans

When we got to the mall, we went around the back, so I won't be bombarded with the paparazzi or fans. Cyn basically started pouting once again because I had left her wallet in the car on purpose, so she wouldn't have to buy anything. We went to almost every store in the mall. The last store we went in was Victoria Secret. Me and Cyn wanted to get some lingerie. So while she went and picked her out some I went in the back to try some on. When I came out the dressing room to show Cyn, this guy stopped me. "Hey sexy mama can I get your number?". I swear I can't stand thirsty  nigga's. "No nigga, I already have somebody, now back the hell up", "No you don't, where they at"?, "I'm right here!". I just noticed that Cyn was standing there the whole time. "Yea right y'all ain't togeth-. Then all of a sudden Cyn grabbed me by my waist and smashed her lips into mines. She lowered her hands down from my waist line to my butt. She squeezed my butt, making me let out a soft moan. "Okay okay, I get it, just stop". Finally his dumb ass walked away. "Thank you babygirl", I said while turning around. "It's okay baby, just hurry up cause I want some Chipotle", she whined. "Okay hold on". I turned around giggling, while I was walking away, Cyn smacked my ass hard. I saw her ass smirking. I swear Cyn is my everything.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't update, I just needed some ideas. Anyway thanks, and stay tuned.
                          ~DaeDae💋✌🏾