Part 5

In the morning, Harry put some of the Amortentia on and went down to breakfast. People that he'd never spoken to before were coming up to him to say how nice he smelt. By the time he reached the great hall, he'd heard so mant compliments that he couldn't stop grinning.
He sat down in his usual seat, surrounded by Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville, Fred and George, and continued to smile as they asked him how/why he smelt so good.
Harry'd been carrying his sneak-o-scope around since the first time he'd changed his scent, to make sure that Malfoy wasn't lying when he told him how bad he smelt.
Today he walked up to Malfoy, with a massive smile, and asked him if he smelt any different today.
Draco looked confused, and said that Harry smelt the same as always. His sneak-o-scope did nothing, meaning Malfoy was telling the truth, but how could that be possible.
Harry spent all day thinking, and in the end he'd come up with two options. Option one- Malfoy had no sense of smell, and was doing it as a joke.
Option two- Harry was what attracted Draco the most.
Of course, Harry secretly favoured option two, despite whole heartedly believing in option one.

It was no good, sitting and thinking was just making Harry want to throw up. He wrapped his cloak around him and wandered to the astronomy tower, where he could sit, think and quite possibly scream, in peace.
When he arrived however, he realised that wouldn't be possible, as somebody was already there. Somebody who happened to have white-blond hair, and silver eyes. He groaned inwardly, but sat down on the floor not far from the beautiful intruder, still wrapped in his invisibility cloak.
Did he really just think of Draco Malfoy as beautiful?
It was true anyhow. The moonlight reflected off his hair, making it an even brighter blond than usual, and his eyes were glittering like they were set with a thousand stars.
Soon the intruder with stars for eyes began to speak, his voice low and talking to nobody in particular.
'Stupid Potter, with his stupidly pretty eyes and his perfectly messy hair.' He grumbled, much to the shock of "stupid potter" who was sat less than two feet away.
'Stupid Potter, he even smells nice. Too nice. It makes me want to cry'
Harry clasped a hand to his mouth, and was prepared to throw the cloak off and sit with the Slytherin. Instead he decided to start muttering the same thing but about Malfoy.
He looked up at the grumpy looking boy in front of him, and said, just loud enough for Draco to hear.
'Stupid Malfoy with his stupidly pretty hair, and his perfectly glittery eyes.'
Malfoy's eyes widened, he could hear Harry but not see him.
'Stupid Malfoy, he even looks nice when he's grumpy. To pretty. It makes me want to cry'
Draco jumped up and looked around, thinking he'd gone crazy.
Harry spoke again;
'Stupid Malfoy, thinks I smell the same even when I wear Amortentia.'
Draco gasped, and Harry let the cloak slip away from him, revealing himself to Malfoy.
'You know', Harry said to Draco, who was staring at him in shock. 'You really do look very pretty right now, but I think you should close your mouth before you catch some flies'