Chapter 9

I got dressed and started cleaning with the maids. After cleaning the house. I put away the supplies as I heard yelling coming from Jimin's room.

Jimin: Stop waking me up! That's it! Try something like this again and you're fired! Get out!

I saw the maid running out of the room and crying. The other maids tried to get her to stop so I walked into Jimin's room and stood at the side of his bed. I started speaking in this innocent voice.

Minah: *innocent voice* Master~ It's time to wake up. Wakey wakey.

Jimin: Are you crazy? I'm really firing all of you.

He hit me with a pillow and I fell back.

Minah: Yah! Are you crazy?!

He looked up at me and his eyes widened.

Jimin: Minah? I didn't know it was you.

I pulled him by his ear and forced him up from the bed.

Minah: You're gonna apologize and take back what you said to those maids or I'll kill you.

I walked out the room and he slowly followed me. The girls stared at him and he stayed silent until I nudged him.

Jimin: I'm sorry for what I said.. I take it back and you can keep your jobs.

The girls smiled and hugged me. One of the rules was that I have to stand on the side while Jimin ate. No questions. It was irritating but after he ate, he went to take a shower in his private bathroom. I had to wait in his room although the bathroom was connected to his room. I suddenly heard my name being called and I slowly walked in.

Minah: Yes M.. Master?

Jimin: I forgot my towel. Could you go get me a new one?

Minah: Yes master.

I went back to the room and got a new towel from the closet. I went back to the bathroom and held the towel out while closing my eyes.

Minah: Here.

I heard the curtains opened and he took the towel from me. I felt like he got dangerously close to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that his face was inches away from me. I freaked out and ran out of the bathroom. He laughed and followed me out.

Jimin: *smiles* What's the problem? I was just staring at the pores on your face.

Minah: Yah! My pores are fine.

Jimin: Close your eyes for awhile. I need to get dressed.

Minah: I can just leave the room.

Jimin: No. Stay here.

I sighed and closed my eyes. After a while; I felt arms wrap around me from behind. Jimin picked me up and threw me onto his bed. He put me in a headlock and I struggled to get out so I bit him. He let go and I hit him.

Minah: Aish! Are you crazy?! Ah~!

Jimin: Wrestle me.

Minah: You seriously are crazy.

Jimin: I'm crazy enough.

He pulled me into a passionate kiss and I struggled to push him off but I couldn't. I started to feel myself melt into the kiss and he was soon on top of me. I felt his hands run around my body and stop at my breasts. I bit my lip and pushed him off.

Jimin: What's wrong?

Minah: Do you need anything else before I leave?

Jimin:.. Why are you leaving? Minah. I like you.