Chapter 6

The next day; I woke up and went to get some water and aspirin. I came back to the room and woke Jimin up.

Jimin: *groans* You stupid maids. I told you not to wake me up. Should I fire you all to get my point across?

Minah: Seriously? You're even mean to the people that take care of you?

He quickly sat down and looked at me with wide eyes. I handed him the water and aspirin.

Jimin: What?

Minah: For the hangover.

Jimin: How'd I get here?

Minah: Take the aspirin and I'll tell you after.

He did what I told him to do and put the glass down.

Minah: I found you sleeping on the floor outside of the music room. I didn't wanna leave you there so I helped you get here.

Jimin: Ah..

Minah: Don't worry. I won't tell anyone about your sleeping habits.

Jimin: My sleeping habits?

Minah: Yea. You talk in your sleep and you really like to cuddle. Like a lot. *smiles* Were you possibly dreaming of someone?

Jimin: *scoffs* Of course not.

Minah: *smirks* I swear I heard my name.

Jimin: Oh that must of been Lee Minha. I have a big crush on her.

We went to go eat breakfast and again. Everyone stared.

Yewon: Oppa! Why do you keep having breakfast with this tasteless commoner.

Jimin: Yah. Did I ever give you permission to call me oppa?

Yewon: *pouts* No but-

Jimin: Get lost.

Taeyeon: It's okay Yewon. Let's go.

They left and this beautiful lady in her 20s came marching in. Jimin noticed her and tried getting up but he ended up tripping. He fell and she helped him up and pulled him by his ear.

Jimin: Yah! Yah! Noona! Noona!

Dahae: Why didn't you come home last night?! You weren't at JB's and you weren't at Jongsuk's!

Jimin: Let go so we can talk about this! Ah~

She let go and he grabbed her arm and mine. He pulled us into this office and sighed.

Jimin: Noona. This is Minah.

Minah: Anniyong haseyo. It's nice to meet you.

Dahae: *eyes widen* Was he with you last night?

Minah: Yes but I can assure you nothing happened. He was drunk and-

Jimin: Minah!.. I wasn't drunk-

Dahae: Let her speak!

Minah: Thank you. He was drunk and asleep on the school floor. I couldn't just leave him there so I helped him to my dorm room. Don't worry. I took care him.

Dahae: *smiles* You should've let his brain rot but thank you.. Wait. What was your name?

Minah: My name is Minah.

Dahae: *smiles* Ah~ You're Minah? You're cute. My brother and mother have talked about you.

Jimin: Omma talks about her?

Dahae: Yep. And with joy. She says that her music soothes her soul. Whether it's the piano or violin. She plays them both perfectly. She's her tranquilizer.

Minah: She really said that?

Dahae: *smiles* Yea.

Minah: *smiles* I've been writing a new song and I wanted to present it to her before the Winter Festival.

Dahae: *smiles* Do you wanna present it to her now?

Minah: *smiles* Mm.. Can I present it to you instead?

She smiled and held my hand. I brought her to the music room and locked the door so Jimin wouldn't come in. I sat at the piano as she sat next to me. I hesitated a bit but started playing. The song was honestly very sentimental and while singing; I heard a sniffle. I looked at Dahae to see she was crying. I was surprised but I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder as I continued. After the song; she wiped her tears and looked at me.

Dahae: What the hell was that? You want to make everyone cry at the Winter Festival? Their tears would freeze.

Minah: *smiles* I really hope they cry. I want to see if my songs message is that powerful. I want it to touch everyone's heart. Even the cold hearted ones. I want everyone to be able to bring out their emotions. Crying in front of everyone just shows that we're human so there's nothing wrong with that.. *sniffle* We're all vulnerable at some point. Crying just eases the stress in our hearts. Just like Mrs. Park said.

I felt tears rolling down my face and I quickly wiped them away and smiled. Dahae smiled and hugged me.

Dahae: Do me a favor.. Consider me as your Unni. If you're ever in a bad situation; you can always come to me. Especially when your heart feels heavy.

I hugged her back and we soon got up and left.