Chapter 11

He kept walking closer and I opened up the paint I had. He started carefully walking towards me but he got too close. He had a tube of paint behind his back and started squeezing the paint onto me. I did the same to him and we just kept play fighting. We were entirely covered in paint and just laughed it off.

Minah: *smiles* I'm gonna go take another shower.

Jimin: Why don't we take one together?

Minah: *laughs* I don't think so.

He pushed me to the corner and pressed his chest against mine.

Minah: What? You're gonna seduce me so I'd let you shower with me?

He didn't say anything. He softly kissed me and the kiss started getting hot and passionate. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his hips. He carried me to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He pinned me against the wall and started unbuttoning the shirt I was wearing. Once our clothes were off; he started grinding his bare penis on me. I moaned and brushed my hand through his hair. I felt him squeeze my ass and lift me up enough to position his tip at my entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside me. It hurt so much but he let me adjust to his size before he continued again. I nodded and he kept going. After that; we finished taking a shower. I felt really weak so he helped me get to bed. He laid next to me and we fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later. The sun was setting and it looked amazing. I took one of Jimin's oversized button downs and put it on. While I stood there; I felt his arms wrap around me. I turned to look at him and he was just wearing sweatpants. He reached into his pocket and took out a beautiful necklace. He helped me put it around my neck and he held my hand.

Jimin: What's wrong?

Minah: Nothing. The sunset looks beautiful. This necklace is beautiful..

Jimin: Is that it?

Minah: .. I thought. That.. I would really regret having sex with you. But in all honesty. I've never felt closer to you.. I think I love you.

I noticed that he really tried not to smile but he couldn't help it.

Minah: What?

Jimin: *smiles* I'm just glad you feel that way. That necklace.. Never take it off. That'll show me that you still love me. It's really special to me. It's a one of a kind necklace so be careful.. I designed it for you.

I looked down and he pulled me into a passionate kiss. I felt butterflies in my stomach and pulled away from the kiss. Another week passed by and Jimin and I were planning on ordering room service and watching a movie. There was a knock on the door and I was about to get it until Jimin stopped me.

Jimin: Here. Give him this.

He handed me 100 dollars and my eyes widened.. Daebak. I walked to the door and opened it to see this cute room service guy. He wasn't handsome but cute. I was also surprised that he was Korean. He gave me a warm smile and I let him in. He put the plates on the table and looked at Jimin.

Jimin: *smiles* It's good to see you again Joon.

Joon: *smiles* It's good to see you too Sunbaenim.

Jimin: What are you doing here?

Joon: I got a scholarship to study in Paris so I took it. The manager in Korea transferred me to this hotel so I could keep my job.

Jimin: *smiles* Well I'm glad you're here. Maybe we can play video games or pool while we're all here.

Joon: *smiles* Awesome.. So is she your new, like.. Toy?

Minah: Toy?

Jimin just looked at him as if he didn't know what to call me.

Jimin: .. I wouldn't say..