Chapter 15

The next morning; I woke up to a warm feeling. I felt Jimin hugging me from behind and I really liked it. I scooched closer to him and he hugged me tighter.

Jimin: So I'm guessing you're awake?

Minah: No.

Jimin: *laughs* You're just gonna pretend you aren't awake?

I stayed silent and he started tickling me. I started laughing and trying to push him off but I couldn't. He was soon on top of me and stopped. I felt his hands on my waist and he started to lean in until there was a knock on his door. He sighed and got up.

Jimin: I'm awake!

He walked towards the door to open it and I hid under the bed. I heard someone walk in and I got scared.

Mrs.Park: So we're having a meeting next week with a company and their daughter.

Jimin: So?

Mrs.Park: Jimin.. You're gonna marry their daughter.

Jimin: What? You're kidding, right?

Mrs.Park: I'm not.

Jimin: No. I'm already in love with someone else!

Mrs.Park: Are they or their parents rich?

Jimin: Well no but-

Mrs.Park: But nothing. You're marrying someone else.

Jimin: I don't want to!

Mrs.Park: You're going to and that's final.

Jimin: What does dad think of this?!

Mrs.Park: His input doesn't matter.

I heard her walking and the door slam. I just laid there and didn't know what to do. I saw Jimin lay on the floor and he held my hand while we stayed quiet.

Minah: Let's tell your mom that we're together.

Jimin: She'd probably just get angrier. Her no good son and her favorite student. I might corrupt you.

Minah: Well you've already inspired my music.

Jimin: And our break up would be good enough to inspire another song.

Minah: Wouldn't it be good publicity?

Jimin: Or bad. People could start saying I'm unprofessional for focusing on you rather than business.

Minah: .. So.. Does this really mean we have to break up?

Jimin: I don't know. I guess.

Minah: Can we spend all our time together until that meeting? Maybe still be in eachother's lives after. Like best friends.

Jimin: You want to go back to being friends?

Minah: It's not like I have a choice. I don't wanna lose you but we can't be together.

Jimin: *sigh* I love you..

Minah: ... I love you too.

A week of just hanging out passed and I regretted spending so much time with him. It was gonna be harder to let him go. Today; I was in class when I started seeing everyone run to the window.

Yewon: Look at that. Seems like he got over ms. Prodigy and found a real woman. A rich one.

I got up and walked towards the window to see Jimin and the girl he's being forced to marry. They were holding hands and she was smiling. I heard the door open but I didn't pay attention to it.