Chapter Nineteen

This is a call to arms, gather soldiers. Time to go to war.

--Vox Populi; Thirty Seconds To Mars

Margo's POV

Tears start to brim in his eyes as panic grips him. "NO!" He shouts. "NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS. NO!" his eyes are wide with desperation as he pleads.

"You're all I want!" He yells in panic.

"You're all I have."

My chest aches and tears blur my eyes as my breathing grows rapid and uneven. My heart breaks as I stare at him after he screamed those lines. He looks so desperate, his face is etched with anger, desperation and sadness. And the self loathing that shows in his eyes is too much much for me to bear that a lone tear leaks from my eyes. Too much sadness is oozing from him that it suffocates me.

An unwanted sob escapes my quivering lips as I try to reign in my emotions. "After all they've been through together?" Kathy's hushed pained voice flitters to my ears and I lost it. I let the gut wrenching sobs break loose.

"GO AWAY!"

"NO!"

"N -"

"GO AWAY!"

I cover my face with my hands as silence envelops everything. I could hear Kathy crying three meters away from me and it's just too much to bear. "Why would she make him leave?" Kathy sobs. "She loves him." More gut wrenching sobs break loose when Kathy said those words. All I could hear is Kathy's constant sobbing while Kyle is trying to rub soothing circles on her back, trying to comfort her.

I could hear Florian shuffling from one position to another in his chair, obviously uncomfortable with the intense emotion we are feeling.

The tears really won't stop and the hiccups start to emerge, making me look like who I was before I met the Aces. Pathetic cry baby. Just when I heave a huge lungful of air, I hear a loud bang of a door being ripped open and thudding feet going towards me. I could feel him kneel in front of me and gently, he takes my hands which are covering my face and lowers them; making me look directly in his blue, icy and penetrating gaze.

"What's wrong?" He asks, as he takes in my tear stained face.

"That's the thing, she -"

"Don't you dare say another word Kyle, let Margo explain." Kyle's attempt to explain was cut off by a frustrated Kathy. I turn my head to see Florian's mouth twitching as he tries very hard not to laugh and Kyle is looking down at the floor like a scolded little boy.

"What is going on?! Margo, why are you crying?" He gently brushes his thumb on my cheeks. He presses his forehead is pressed against mine. "Baby, what's wrong? Please, tell me." I close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm my nerves.

I smile at Jemcer and look behind him. With his arms still wrapped around me, he turns around slowly and his eyes land on the huge flat screen TV mounted on the wall. Confusion flitters on his face and I pick the remote and play it again. "Oh hell no, Margo!" Kyle exclaims.

"I am not going to go through that again!"

I just roll my eyes at him and stare at the TV. Jemcerson doesn't let go and instead, he shuffles around and settles on the couch that I am seated in with his arms still wrapped around me. The episode of American Horror Story which displays the part where Violet told Tate to go away.

"You're all I want!" He screams, and it just tugs at my heartstrings again. "No, don't do it Vi!" I shout at the screen as Tate starts to plead with Violet again. "Margo, you've watched that four times today, watching it for the fifth time is not going to change how it ends." Florian interjects.