Sorry Children

Dear very patient readers,

So it's been almost 2 years since I've even touched this account an quite frankly I forgot it existed. So basically today I found my old IPod touch and saw emails from wattpad about an account called Slientwhispers and I looked it up and I was about ready to slit my throat lol. First of all, I didn't even know how to spell silent right. SILENT. Literally one of the easiest words ever. Second of all, I was literally the most cringe-worthy weeabo/ wannabe emo kid on this website. (My name isn't even Alice??? Wtf was wrong with me) And lastly, THIS STORY. THIS STORY IS SO BAD. WHY ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE READING IT I DONT UNDERSTAND. Y'all must have some pretty low standards if you really wanted me to update this. So um yeah, this story is never going to update or continue because quite frankly, it deserves to burn in the fiery pits of hell. I'm not gonna delete it though because I find this account to be kinda hilarious and a reflection on how much I've changed as a person and as a writer.

My new (current) account that I use and am very active on is @dweebish

*shameless self-promo is very VERY shameless*

Just a warning though, my account is a cluster-fuck of weird things lmao.

Also, maybe someday I'll write another OHSHC fanfic because I hold that anime so very dearly to my heart and Wattpad seems to be lacking in well written stories pertaining to that topic.

So in conclusion, please forget this account ever existed (including this story) because I can't deal with all the cringe.

See ya never,

dweebish