De-Evolution

Why trainer? Why do you leave me in the dark. With the other Pokémon? It's boring and cold in here. There's nothing to do. Actually, did I do something wrong? Was it because I evolved into a Delcatty? Do I need to De-Evolve? I can! I can do that trainer!

I clawed at the scarf-like fur around my neck, tearing it off. There trainer, now, I need to get rid of my eyes. I clawed at my eyes, ignoring the everlasting pain. "Rrrroew!" I hissed. I felt warm blood flow down my face. I couldn't see, like when I was a Skitty. Trainer will be happy! But what can I do to my tail? I turned my head to my tail and tried to remember what a Skitty's tail looked like. That's it! It was shorter! I moved my tail near my mouth and bit the purple fur part off. I felt more blood on my fur and more pain. I ignored it, I felt too much pain, not seeing my trainer. I miss him.
I waited and finally, Arceus granted my wish, and my trainer took my PokéBall and sent me out!

Trainer, why do look scared? Why are you backing away? What's wrong? Why are you screaming for help? No trainer. Please don't. Please don't put me back in that prison. Please, I'm begging you!
My trainer returned me in my PokéBall...

Trainer. I love you. Why did you do this? Why?! Why do you still hate me?! Why?!

Trainer, it's been a year, I'm colder than ever, scareder than ever. Lonelier than ever...

Trainer....I'm.......Scared......

Why don't you take me out....

Trainer! You sent me back out!!! Wait. What? Your releasing me? No. Please trainer. Don't. We still have many adventures that we need to  do together. Please. I tried my best to please you. Why don't you see?

That.....
I....
Love.......
You......
More.....
Than.....
Life........
Itself........

I don't deserve to live anymore.........

So I won't.........

*Hands you a tissue box*
I wrote you guys this because I wanted you to see that not all Creepypastas are dark and scary. This one is actually pretty sad. Sorry to those people who wanted to see Delcatty kill her trainer. But that's how Creepypastas work...They don't listen!!!