Pokémon Emerald

Author's Note: This is a true story, it happened. I swear to Arceus it happened.

I found Pokémon Emerald in my old DS case. I smiled. Pokémon Emerald is my first Pokémon game, my love. I grabbed my brother's DS (since I had a 3DS) and I placed the game inside the DS. Everything was normal, I looked at all my old Pokémon including my old favorite Pokémon, Wingull. Believe it or not, he was my favorite. Anyways, I traveled up the bike route (I forgot what it was called) and the game froze. I shrugged and turned it off, no worries. It's cause the game is old.

I turned it back on and traveled to the game corner, since it wasn't that far. So I played a few games, won a Mudkip doll, saved and headed outside. Then the game froze again. This time it made a screeching noise and the screen kept shaking or wobbling. I can't explain it. I tried to move my character but failed. It played the screeching noise over and over until it annoyed me and  I turned it off.

Then I turned it on again, I wanted to see the Day Care Center, for an egg. (If I have one.) I checked inside the Day Care but there was no egg *sigh* I got on my bike and rode left, when the game froze again! (OK, picture this) remember the little mountain with the Zigzagoon on it? (If i spelled it right) Ya. The Zigzagoon somehow glitches in front of my character! Only half the body!!! It played the normal music, then glitched, playing the same toon over and over. Once again, I couldn't move. I swear I heard the cry of a Zigzagoon in the background. I freaked out and pressed the power button. At first it didn't turn off, but after a few tries, it finally did.

My only Pokémon Creepypasta Game experience... I was to afraid to play it after that. Plus my brother's DS is dead and we are missing the charger... So ya. I used to love Wingull. Yup. I even had a toy of him! I used to make him fly around and....He's long thrown away now... :(