A New Day

The next morning, as you look around you realize that the three of you had all fallen asleep in an emotional pile on top of each other. You wipe off the boy's tear-stained faces and get up slowly and quietly to keep them from waking up. You tuck them in and go to the kitchen to cook breakfast for all of you. You take a tray table to the bedroom and set it up. You cover the table with plates of eggs, bacon biscuits, gravy, and a couple of fruits. The boys wake up while you set the table. They sit quietly and watch you. "Please eat. I love both of you. I don't want another night like last night. I want to spoil you and be good to you." They eat happily while you watch them. You decide to clean the room and start a load of laundry while they eat. You come back to them once you start the washer and you start to eat too. "Thank you, Master." Pete says before Patrick speaks up. "I'm sorry for being bad last night Master. I want to be a good boy for you more than anything." You pet both of them gently. "Thank you. Both of you. I love the two of you so much." You kiss their foreheads and lean towards Patrick. "Do you want orders? Would you like me to be strict today Pet?" Patrick blushes as he nods yes. "Good boy. Clean up this for me." He gets up surprisingly quickly and picks up the dishes. You put the table away while he washes the dishes. "Pete. Would you like a change of clothes?" "Yes, Master." "If you would like you could go nude too. I've been thinking about doing rewards for choosing to be nude or dressed up for me." Pete undresses without a word and cuddles into you. "What are you doing Cutie?" You pet him as he answers. "I want to be a good boy too. Patrick is happy. I  want to be happy." You hold him tighter as Patrick comes back in. "Patrick, Pete says he wants to be like you. He said he wants to be a good boy and be happy like you." Patrick kneels unsure of what to say. Pete sees him and copies him kneeling next to him. "You two are so adorable." You giggle. "I wonder how obedient you two are. I wonder just how far I can push both of you." You smile down at them while they while in fear. "Kiss each other." They look at you in surprise. "Go on Pets. Kiss each other." Pete leans other and kisses Patrick obediently. Patrick blushes and buries his face in the bed after being very embarrassed and surprised. "So cute! Good boys. Why don't you two clean up around the house while I take care of some shopping on my phone." They do as they're told while you order some groceries toys sexy outfits and a couple of treats for them to earn. You chuckle as you think about tomorrow.