Chapter 2

After life - part 2

YOUR POV

class has begun, and you're still traumatize from what you saw earlier. Every time you look up to the board, you could feel that he was looking at you from his seat. You feel like you should stay away from this boy, he's dangerous and you really want to change seats. You did not want to sit next to him, gawd who knows what he might do.
"Like what you see" he suddenly whispered to you, giving you goosebumps and 10 years of your lifespan removed.
"I guess you like it? Wanna see more? Come over to my house at 7, babe" he whispered again. This time he tried wrapping his arms around your waist but you quickly reacted and slapped his arm off, sending him a deadly glare and earning a smirk from him.

*ring~ end of class*

As you were about to walk out of class, the new boy grabbed hold of your hand, as he dragged you to a empty room. Which was next door...
"Shall we begin?" He said.  You were shocked.. What did he mean by that??. "It won't hurt, I know you want it" he said in a sexy tone. At this very moment,  your best friend Sojin entered the room. "What do you think you're doing!" She screamed.
"Thank god you're here Sojin! OMG he was ab-bou" but you were cut off by her. "GET AWAY FROM HIM YOU SLUT! HES MINE" she screamed at you and slapped you harshly across the face.
"S-Sojin..." You said, clasping onto your cheeks that were horribly slapped by your So called 'best friend'.
"Let's go jimin!" She said sassily, grabbing onto Jimin's arm and walking off, leaving you behind in the cold, dark room.

* you're at home*

"I'm home..."

"My daughter is finally home! C'mon I made your favorite dish!!... Wait... Y/n..why is your face like that? DID YOU GET HIT? OMO!!" Your mother worriedly ran towards you, questioning why you came home so late and how did you get such mark on your face.
"D-don't worry, I-I... Wasn't looking and walked into.. A.. T-tree.. Yeah! A tree!!"
" are you lying to me?"
"N-NOOO, ha ha ha.. Let's eat! Thanks for the meal!!"

*the next day, no school.*

"Y/n... Come here, your father and I need to discuss something very important with you. Please understand what we're about to tell you"
"What is it ?" You said scratching your hair, not know what's happening.
"Y/n.. You're 18 now. We want you to marry."
"WHAT! W-WHYYY? I'm too young"
"Darling.. Please understand... I had to marry when I was at the age of 16 but anyways. You are arranged to marry my friends son. He's a total gentlemen and is really good looking!"
"B-but..why does it have to be arrange? Can't I choose my own husband!"
"I understand you want to focus on your studies and I know you're not ready for a marriage but it's for your best. Y/n .. Please understand"
"... Okay.. But who is this guy im marrying?"
"We have set a meeting for you guys to meet. Next Saturday, we have arranged a date for you two to get to know each other. After that, in 1 month, you guys are set to marry."
"1 m-month? In one month we are set to marry? Whaaaattt! That's too early!"
"We have already brought a house for you two to live in. Everything is all planned... After marriage, it is decided that you two will live together .. No more comments!"

<forward time skip>
*its now Saturday.. The day you and your so called "husband" will finally meet*

You are feeling nervous. Your parents have told you that this guy is a total gentlemen, handsome, full of manners and much more. You're actually kinda thrilled to meet him but also quite nervous. Your whole life is filled with reading books.. You don't really socialize and your only friend was Sojin, who had completely became your enemy. So basically, you've got no one besides your parents.

It's been about 20 minutes and you're here at a restaurant, which was the arranged date by your parents and their friend.
"Where is he..." You thought.
Suddenly, you saw a really familiar figure coming towards your way. It was that new boy.. Why is he here you thought.
Right now, he's in front of your table and ... "Y/n?" He said with a surprised expression. Not only did he give a surprised expression but so did you.
"park jimin?!!!"
"Y-youuu! P-please don't tell me it's you!" You said, gulping.
"Are you?...."