Chapter 3

After life - part 3

JIMINS POV

*Day before saturday - friday*

"Jimin, can you come here for a second" said my mom.
"What?"
"I want you to marry my friends daughter!"
"WHATTT?!! Why!!"
"Shut up. You're going to marry her daughter and also, we've set a date for you guys to meet tomorrow. You better show up! Also wear something nice!!"
"B-but.. Mom!!"
"No buts! This has been arranged a long time and I hope you and her will live a happy life together"
"Who is she?"
"You will find out tomorrow."
"Fine..."

*saturday*

I woke up and was scrolling through my Instagram. As I was scrolling, it feels like I need to go somewhere or do something but I can't seem to remember what it is. Suddenly my mother barged into my room, screaming "PARK JIMIN! ARE YOU STILL ASLEEP?! WAKE UP NOW! YOUVE GOT A DATE!! HURRY UP AND CHANGE!! YOURE GONNA BE LATE! NO,YOURE ALREADY LATE!!"
"Date?" I said scratching my head.
"DIDNT I TELL YOU LAST NIGHT YOURE SUPPOSE TO BE AT A DATE? ITS 12:10 pm! THE TIME FOR THE DATE IS AT 12! HURRY UP! YOURE LATE!! You better not spoil this chance!!!" My mother said, yelling furiously.

After getting ready, I got in my car and drove to _______ restaurant. As I got there, I've realized I'm 20 minutes late. Dammit. Anyways, as i arrived, I walked towards the reserved table. As I walked towards the table, a familiar figure was sitting there..... It's... It's that nerd? Whats her name again?? ... That's right it's y/n!

Finally I arrived and that girl is sitting on the table where I'm suppose to meet my 'soon to be wife' .. Wait.. WAIT! Is she... Wait what!
"Y/n?" I questioned, looking half shocked and half confused.
"park jimin?!!! Y-youuu! P-please don't tell me it's you!" She said, gulping and fearing for my reply.
"Wait what's going on!??"
"You tell me! Why are you here!" She said in a bitchy tone.
"Nice tone.. Same question goes towards you, why are you here y/n?"
"I'm here to meet someone.."
"Same..."
*awkward silence*
"Are you perhaps here because of a arranged marriage" I said,trying to break the silence.
"Y-yes.." She said, as we both start to realize what the situation is.
"So it's you who I'm marrying to within a month?" I asked.
"I guess so..."
"Well this is so going to become a problem"
"Problem? Definitely a problem! I was told that my husband would be 'NICE', 'HANDSOME', 'FULL OF MANNERS' and many more .. But what is dis... You definitely don't fit under those description"
"W-wow.. So does that mean you think of me as, ugly, manner less and rude?"
"That's exactly my point" she replied, making me feel really offended.
"LISTEN HERE BITCH! I too don't want to be married to you either. Honestly you're not my type and Out of all people I'm arranged to a nerd like you. I would rather marry a jar of jams"
"Go ahead and marry a jar of jams!" She sadly said .
"Also, you know I'm dating Sojin. So, This marriage thingy, let's keep it as a secret shall we?"
" why would you want it as a secret? Eventually everyone will find out"
"Argh! Let's just keep this marriage between us okay y/n?"
"Sure, why not. If people found out about me being married to a total jerk, my image will totally be ruined"
"What image?" I said chuckling.
"Bitch" she muttered.
"Anyways, I hope Sojin never finds out about us being married. I don't want my girlfriend to end up feeling sad"
"Wow park jimin. How many girls friends do you even have?"
"How many friends do you have?" I asked her. Not because I was teasing her but I just wanted to know since I rarely see her with anyone.
"... Zero..."
"O-oh .. W-well.. Um let's just order our food and get this date over with"
"Oh.. Okay..."
*awkward silence*
*yalls have finished eating.*

"What are you doing?" I asked her
"Paying?"
"Move it" I said grabbing her money before she could hand it.
"W-what are you doing!?"
"A gentle men should be paying"
"Hah, gentle men?" She scoffed.
"So, what do you want to do now?" I suggested.
"Take me home."
"OHHH I see" giving her a smirk, but she displayed a disgusted face and violently smacked me back to reality.
"Just take me home. Then you can go have fun with Sojin"
"Sounds good but I can't. Our parents said we need to get to know each other, plus we can't go home until 10. I bet they won't open the door for us, unless you want to start quick and form a family" I said, hinting and winking repeatedly.
"Pervert" she muttered.
"So? What do you want to do y/n?"
"Let's go to the library! I want to issue some more books!"
"Ugh. You're so boring... Is your life full of books????"
"Yes"
"Wow.."
"C'mon! You asked what I wanted to do, let's go to the library" she whined.

"Okay so now that you've got your books. What do you want to do now? Buy some pens?" I chuckled, but she just stared bluntly and happily said "sure!, lately I've been taking too much notes that my pen has ran out of ink! Let's go buy some pens!!"
"You're honestly not fun at all. Can't believe im marrying you."

"... Okay now what do you want to do?" Asking tiredly, because basically the whole day felt like shopping for stationaries.
Its been 5 hours since we've been spending the day together and it's not fun at all. Honestly... No fun! Like she's too innocent and barely defends herself when I tease her. How am I suppose to live with her and marry her. I feel sorry for our future child. It's going to look nasty because of her ugly face.

*monday*

"Jiminnnnieeeeee~ I missed you" said Sojin who is rushing towards me, as she suddenly dragged me towards one of the bathroom stalls.
"I missed seeing jr jimin" she seductively said, as she started unbuttoning my shirt. At this very moment, I heard footsteps walking towards the stall. I tried to hush Sojin but she was being a horny bitch and screamed like cow trying to ride jr jimin. "Faster jiminnnnnn"
"Shhhhh" I hushed her.

YOUR POV

It's finally Breaktime! As always, You were heading towards the library but it was closed today. Instead, for the first time, You actually ate at the cafeteria."well look what we have here!" Said hyejin and her two minions behind her. Hyejin was once your bestfriend but ended up betraying you and became your everyday bully. You still don't know why she ended up bullying you but deep down, you felt that one day the old hyejin will come back. It has actually been 3 years since she bullied you but you still feel that the old hyejin is still there. "Y/n, your hair looks a bit frizzy today, shall I help you?. Before you knew it, you felt a sudden wave of water pouring down you. Well you thought it was water but it was a bucket of fish sauce instead.
"That's better HAHAHAHAHA" hyejin and her minions laughed and walked away from the scene.
You then thought, maybe it time to stop believing that the old hyejin will come back to you and realized that it's hopeless even if you fight back. You thought about all the memories you had with her and tried to erase it, as you entered a bathroom and tried to wash off the stinky fish sauce.
When you entered the bathroom, you walked towards a stall and pulled out a lot of tissues. After that you gently tried to soak up the fish sauce but unexpectedly heard a weird voice, or a scream?. Then again you heard it, but this time you heard "faster jiminnnn" ... You were disgusted of what you were hearing and what made you more disgusted was that, the voice belonged to sojin. And that name, it was obviously your soon to be husband making out with Sojin. You wanted to get out of the bathroom but you had to get rid of the fish sauce. So, you actually stayed in the bathroom trying to get rid of the fish sauce, despite that 2 kinky people were making out in a stall. After a long time of getting rid of that fish sauce, you were fully dried but at this very moment, Sojin came out of the stall. "Y/n? Bitch! Didn't I tell you to get out of my sight ??... ew what is that smell?? Is that fish sauce? Hahaha, I guess hyejin did it" " you guys planned this, didn't you?"
"Whoa, how did you know???"
"Why are you and hyejin like this?"
"Why are you so ugly" she said and walked away.

*ring~*
It's the last class for the day as you quickly headed towards your Locker. When you opened your locker, a storm of fish sauce repeatedly rampage out of your locker. Your books were soaking wet and your locker smelt like fish sauce too. Not only was your locker smelling like fish sauce but so were you.
You were so taken back that you almost tripped up but someone caught you. ...
....
...
....
It's was Jimin.