Six *R*

Wanted to leave you a long one before I go back to college so grab a snack, queens.
Also, it's dirty.

Scott heard the front door shut and his eyes widened in surprise when Mitch's voice rang through the apartment.

"SCOTT!"

"Yeah? I'm in here!" He rolled onto his back, listening to Mitch's footsteps approaching the bedroom. He'd been relaxing in bed and hadn't been expecting any company, but Mitch was standing in the doorway with a weird look on his face and Scott couldn't have been more surprised. "You're home already? Take off your backpack."

Mitch stumbled into the room and slid his heavy backpack off, resting it on his desk. He didn't waste any time slipping his hospital lanyard over his head and crawling into bed, straddling a still confused Scott's lap.

"Why are you home?"

"Anatomy lab got cancelled. Why are you home?"

"I just finished my first shift. I'm going to the salon in an hour and a h-"

"An hour and a half?!"

"Yeah."

"Down to fuck?"

"Now?"

"Please? I need it."

Scott looked up at him and frowned when Mitch's expression confirmed to him that he wasn't very happy. He seemed fidgety and anxious and he was biting his bottom lip a little too hard, probably breaking the skin. Scott could practically see the boys mind running and he'd come to him hoping for a distraction. Scott had only gotten home half an hour ago and really wanted to take a nap, but he knew he would regret it if he left Mitch like this. He really hadn't expected to see him at all, and now here he was looking down at him with a troubled expression would haunt him all through the rest of the day unless he saw it change for the better.

He reached up to run his fingers through Mitch's hair, which was a bit of a struggle since he was lying down and Mitch was tall even when he was sitting. "I am if you really want to. What's wrong?"

"I'm embarrassed."

Scott had heard that before and knew not to push it. Instead he sat up and leaned against the headboard, pressing Mitch closer by his back to meet his lips. Mitch wrapped his arms around Scott's neck and pushed forward until their chests were pressed together, deepening the kiss in the process. Mitch had known it was too good to be true when he'd walked in and there were signs that Scott was home and he couldn't help but be disappointed that he was leaving so soon. He needed to purge himself of his whole day and if he only had an hour and a half to do it before he'd be all alone, this would be the best way to clear his mind. He needed the closeness and intimacy and he wanted to be transported to that happy place that only Scott could take him to.

Scott mumbled against his lips, hoping to gently snap Mitch out of his desperate state. "You sure you don't wanna talk about it first?"

"No, I wanna fuck. I need to. Please?"

Scott sighed and trailed away from Mitch's lips to kiss up along his jaw, making his way to that spot between Mitch's neck and his ear that he knew made him squirm. Mitch closed his eyes and held Scott's head there while he worked at his sensitive skin, being careful not to leave a mark on him where it could be seen.