Twelve *R*

Scott drifted closer and closer to consciousness, feeling a heat in his lower stomach and pressure on his thighs. He couldn't exactly place what was happening but he liked it, so he let it happen. It wasn't too long before his mind woke up and he became aware of himself and the source of the ambiguous pleasure.

He felt a weight between his legs before he even opened his eyes. He did so slowly, thankful that the room was still dark, and squinted at the Mitch-shaped lump under the blanket directly in his line of sight. He could feel Mitch's cheek laying on the dip of his hips, his finger tracing around Scott's belly button. His arms were folded over the tops of his thighs, weighing on them lightly as he touched him.

Once he was done playing there, he dragged one finger down to follow Scott's happy trail. Scott sucked in and he knew Mitch felt it because he immediately tilted his head and began sucking lightly at his skin a few inches above Scott's waistband. God, it felt good. Scott watched the blanket-covered lump work between his legs, pulling the covers up just an inch to snuggle into them tighter.

"Good morning."

"Mhm."

He felt Mitch's little answer more than he heard it. He knew it translated to both good morning to you, too and my mouth is too busy for conversation, and Scott was glad he didn't have to talk anymore. He was still hazy and a bit disoriented from sleep and he didn't mind laying here silently while Mitch played with him under the blanket. He sighed deeply in content and then frowned when Mitch's lips left his skin a little too soon.

"Hm? Faster?"

"No, take your time. I love it. Thank you."

That was definitely the right answer. He felt a little smile against his stomach as Mitch grazed his skin with his teeth and Scott bit his bottom lip, excited. Mitch loved foreplay, he could lay here and tease him for hours if he wanted to and he'd still be having fun. Maybe that was what he wanted? The light coming from behind the cheap blinds was so dull that it must have been before sunrise. Scott thought about checking the time on his phone but he fully trusted Mitch's planning and the thought left his head as soon at it had come. That, and the delicious things Mitch was doing to his body were making his sleepy mind short circuit. He slipped his eyes shut and let himself enjoy it.

A few minutes full of hot kisses and hickies and soft touches passed before Mitch finally ghosted a fingertip over the strained tent in Scott's boxers. Scott realized then that he probably hadn't waken up hard. Mitch had to have gotten him started while he was sleeping. Who knew how long he'd been under the blanket teasing him to get him aroused before he'd woken him up? He traced a line down Scott's shaft with his finger and tapped at the head before making his way back up.

Scott whimpered under his gentle touch and was rewarded with a line of kisses over his boxers following the same path his finger just had. He was practically vibrating from arousal and growing impossibly hard and he breathed a sigh of relief when he felt Mitch hook two fingers under his waistband and slowly dragged it down until his erection popped out, so engorged that it was almost pressing against his stomach. It felt good to be free and he was almost dizzy with anticipation when Mitch only blew light puffs of air at his throbbing cock.

Mitch giggled, giving his tummy a few more kisses. "Relax."

"O-okay."

But how could he? He knew Mitch could sense that he was buzzing from excitement but he couldn't help it. This was as relaxed as he was going to get. His jaw dropped a little when Mitch wiggled up a few inches to lap at his hard cock, his head moving a little under the blanket with every lick. Scott was so tempted to throw the blanket off of them and watch but he knew Mitch wouldn't like that. He felt Mitch lick the beads of wetness at the head of his cock before taking it into his warm, wet mouth and he moaned. He was desperate for something to hold and hugged Mitch's pillow to his chest as he felt him slowly take more and more into his mouth, his thin fingers wrapping around what his lips couldn't reach.