{Chapter 6}

Sci-Twi's POV

I changed back into my normal self. I looked around to make sure nobody saw me. Phew! No one is around.

"That was so cool!" I said to my kwami, Twinkle.

"Not bad for a first time superhero, Equestria Girl." Twinkle replied. I smiled at her compliment.

"Did you see that?!" A voice suddenly popped out of nowhere.

Twinkle quickly hid inside my bag while I zip it close.

"Um, see what?" I asked nervously and turned around.

It was Pinkie Pie and the other girls. Marinette and Alya is with them too. "The superheroes of Paris! Don't tell me you missed all the action!"

I sighed with relief. I thought they were going to tell me that they saw Twinkle or something. "Yeah. I did saw them."

"Who is the new superhero?" Alya asked. "The one with wings and long straight hair."

"Her name is Equestria Girl, I think." Marinette replied.

"She's awesome!" Rainbow dash cried. "All of them are."

I tried hard not to smile really big. I really want to jump up and down and shout "It's me! I'm Equestria Girl! The superhero that you are talking about!" but I know that I must not do that.

Hmmmm, I wonder who the other two superheroes are? I'm kinda curious to know the real identity of my super companions. I hope one day I'll find out...

The next day right after school, I head straight to the library to check out some of the books. I was hoping to find a book about superheroes that can tell me more about Ladybug and Chat Noir. Maybe I'll find something about the crown too.

While browsing books, I saw Alya typing something with her phone. She saw me too and waved at me. "Hey there, Twi!"

"Hi." I said casually. "Um, what's up?"

"Nothing much. I'm just posting something in my Ladyblog..."

Ladyblog? Wait, that sound familiar. I heard Pinkie mention it yesterday.

"Wait, so you're a blogger? Of Ladyblog?" I asked.

She smiled and replied. "Yeah."

I got a little excited. Maybe she can tell more important info about the two superheroes! "Cool. Uh, can you tell me more about Ladybug and Chat Noir?"

She agreed and told me lots of stuff about Ladybug and Chat. She even told me about how Ladybug rescued her from some kind of Egyptian monster and a group of mummies.

"Amazing!" I exclaimed. "Do you know their real identities?"

Alya shook her head. "No. But I'm dying to find out! I'm also curious about the new superhero, Equestria Girl. I was writing something about her a while ago, but I don't know much about her."

Oh no! Now we are talking about... Me. I'm afraid that I might accidentally spill something so I said quickly. "Oh. Alright. Well, I have to go now. See ya later!"

"See ya!" Alya replied, then I dashed out of the library.

Maybe I should tell someone that I'm Equestria girl. I really want to tell someone about it. If I don't, I think I might burst! Besides, I can't keep secrets very well...

I think is should confess to Sunset Shimmer about this. I spot Sunset walking by herself and is headed towards a classroom.

"Sunset Shimmer! Wait!" I cried, running towards her.

Sunset stopped and smiled at me. "Hello Twi! What's up?"

"I j-just w-want to t-tell you about s-something..." I stuttered, suddenly nervous for some reason.

"Go ahead. I'm listening."

I was about to tell her about everything that had happened to me as Equestria Girl, but Pinkie Pie suddenly interrupted me.

"Hey Sunset! Hey Sci-Twi! You should come with us later! We are going to explore important landmarks here in Paris! I'm so excited! I really, really, really can't wait!"

I gave Pinkie Pie an annoyed look but she doesn't seem to notice.

Sunset, on the other hand, is enthusiastic about touring the streets of Paris and seemed like she forgot that I was about to say something to her. "That's really cool, Pinkie! I'm looking forward to it. What do you think, Twi?"

"Sounds like a great adventure..." I said. I was a little disappointed that I didn't get to tell Sunset what I want to tell her, but I have to admit that the trip sounds exciting.

After Sunset and Pinkie left, Twinkle zipped out of my bag and gave me a glare.

I looked at my Kwami. "What?!"

"That was so close, you aren't supposed to tell anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that you are a superhero! That would just bring harm to you than good."

"Sorry! I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Twinkle stopped glaring and grinned. "Good! Keep you promise, ok? Keeping your identity a secret is important..."

A/N: Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't updated for so long! What do you think of this chapter? It's only a fill in chapter because I can't think of anything to write. Please give me suggestions. I need your help! Just remember that I'm not going to add much OCs because I prefer using cannon characters in this book. Thanks for reading! 🤗🤓😘