{Chapter 11}

Equestria Girl's POV

I looked at my friends again, then at my crown. I closed my eyes...

"I made my decision." I announced. "I choose my friends."

"No!" Sunset protested. "Don't do it Equestria Girl! We can save ourselves! Don't give it to Lady Misfortune!"

Misfortune glared at Sunset. "Shut up! You heard her. She already made up her mind. Now give the crown to ME!!!"

I took the crown off my head, transforming me back to my regular self. I slowly approached Misfortune as I hand over my miraculous.

"Twilight?!" My friends gasped. "You're Equestria Girl?!"

I gave them a small smile. Chat Blanc snatched the crown from my hands and examined it for a while. Then he gave it to Lady Misfortune.

"Now that you have my crown. You must release my friends!" I shouted.

"Alright." Lady Misfortune said. The two akumatized heroes disappeared along with the black rope that was tied around my friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator's POV

Hawk Moth watched the moment that he had been waiting for all his life. He has the powerful miraculous! He finally got what he wanted.

Since Ladybug and Chat Noir are under his control. Their miraculous are also considered as his possession.

"At last! I have the all of the miraculous!" He laughed evilly.

His first part of the plan is done. Now it's time for the second part...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twilight's POV

Rainbow ran towards me at the moment she was set free. "Why did you sacrifice your miraculous, Twilight?! You could have had the power that it holds! Why did you choose to protect us instead?!"

"You are my friends. I can't bear to see you guys at harm. I would rather give up being a superhero than give up on my friends." I replied. "You are always there for me. You never gave on me. I just want to the same for all of you."

"Oh Twilight..." Sunset whispered, hugging me tightly.

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie joined us.

A sparkling light surrounded us and lifted us off the ground for a moment. Then we landed on the ground again.

"What happened to Ladybug and Chat Noir?" Fluttershy asked. "They looked different and... evil."

"They were akumatized by Hawk Moth." I explained.

"Who in tarnation is that guy?" Applejack cried.

"He's the one the akumatizes people here in Paris." I replied.

Rainbow Dash clenched her fists. "Well then let's go and defeat that evil Hawk Moth egghead!"

"Wait a minute, Dash! We can't just attack him without a plan! We'll lose against him for sure!" Sunset warned.

I thought for a while. Suddenly, an plan popped inside my head.

"I got it!" I exclaimed.

"What? What did you got?" Pinkie pie asked.

"I know how to defeat Hawk Moth even without my Miraculous!"

My friends looked at each other with puzzled looks. "So what's your plan, darling?" Rarity asked. "Is the miraculous your crown?"

I smiled at them slyly, "Yep! And you'll see..."

I rushed inside the building once again and grabbed a small box in Sunset Shimmer's bag. I opened it and sure enough, the crystals that we got in Camp Everfree are still inside.

The crystal that gives you the ability to read the mind of a person belongs to Sunset.

The crystal of strength belongs to Applejack.

The crystal of diamond that gives Rarity the power to make diamond shields.

The crystal of speed that is owned by Rainbow Dash.

The crystal that gives Fluttershy the ability to talk to animals.

The crystal that makes sprinkles explode whenever you throw them in the air belongs to Pinkie Pie.

And of course! Let's not forget the crystal that helps me control magic!

I hand each crystal to my friends. "We'll all use these! And of course, we'll use the most powerful magic of all..."

"The magic of friendship!" My friends exclaimed at once.

You better prepare yourself Hawk Moth. The power of friendship will take you down!

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter is super short and crappy. There are probably a lot of grammar mistakes in this chapter. I still have school tomorrow that's why I rushed just to make this. School life is rough right now. We have an upcoming test next week so I won't be able to update at that time. Also, this book is about to end. There are only about 2-3 chapters left.

Yeah, this story is very short, I know that. I don't have enough ideas to make this story longer.

If you want stories like this, you should check out lakshyas123 's book! Yep! She made a MLP and Miraculous Ladybug crossover book too! The title of the book is 'Rainbooms in Paris'. It's a good book. I really recommend it!

BAI!!! ~Sunshine (a.k.a The Awesome, Insane Tomato!!! 😜🍅😜🍅)