Contest winner!

Before I announce the winner, please read this paragraph...

A few of you probably didn't read this part (or forgot about it) because a lot of you are commenting that the crown came from pony twilight

Yes, it did come from pony twilight, but pony twilight got it from someone first. And that is what I want you to explain.

I'm sorry because this is partly my fault because I didn't explain it very well. (I think)

And also... PLEASE NO HATE COMMENTS JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WIN!

I have another contest actually. You can join that if you want (it's in my shipping book. Go check it out if you're interested)

Now that I said what I have to say, I'll announce the winner!

And the winner is...

So here's my theory based from lakshyas123's theory

The owner of the miraculous gave the crown originally to human twilight. But somehow, Pony Twilight found it first and carried it to Equestria to examine it.

But apparently, the crown must be returned to whom it should belong to. So somehow, someway, when princess twilight accidentally knocked the crown, it rolled over to the human world to go to it's rightful owner (which is Human Twilight).

So congratulations to lakshyas123! Just tell me which OC or character would you like me to draw and tell me if you want me to draw it on a paper or digitally. I'll do my best with it.

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you all have a good day today!

ORAYT!!! 😝😝😝

BAI!!!!!!!!!!!