Whiterun

((23 of Hearthfire 4E 202))

As we left riverwood and trekked to whiterun the feel of dawn approached. The Khajiit have to stay outside the walls we positioned are selves just outside the gate between the walls and the farms. Often a customer called Ysolda she tells us " once i made enough money trading with the Khajiit caravans im going to buy the bannered mare." She often buys my moon sugar. So 50 gold in the bag. She also will hopefully let us Khajiit in to.
She has quite the passion for me.
Out of everyone to love a Khajiit well who knows. The caravan guards think that to.

In my spare time i go round the left side of the outer city walls in a small hollowed out cave. Me and some bandits hang out there, i'm good friends with the bandits that hang out there. They buy my skooma and moon sugar. As the guards dont know about it.

As i walked outside the walls towards the hide out i noticed a trail of blood like foot prints i was on my own as the others were at the stall outside the walls. I followed it as i followed it I crouched down a little and loaded an arrow into my hunting bow, the other 19 iron tipped arrows in my case.

The path went on for 10 meters or so from the walls. The blood got thicker and thicker as i moved, my bow in my hand, loaded and ready.

And then i found the source of the blood a giant camp with one giant and three mammoths. I soon noticed the source of the blood , a cow. I thought one of the whiterun farms must of  offered it in trade for the giant not attacking them.

I scouted the area , mammoth cheese. I thought i could use some of this , maybe a new potion, sell it to A'higo make some gold maybe 300.

I went around the mammoths towards the cheese, the giant distracted. I gabbed the cheese after i aimed up a shot on the giants head then run.

The twang of the bow was always my favourite sound as the arrow pierced his head. The mammoths were furious they charged straight ahead at me.
I rolled out the way and ran for the gates.