The Dirty Little Secret

Payton POV

Today the first day of my senior year, I'm so excited for it! High school so much drama. High school has been okay for me but no one high years are great. I get dress into skinny jeans and a white rainbow color tank top that's short in the front and long in the back, with my black Convers. I put my hair in a messy bun and did a light thing of make up. I grab my bag and walked down the stairs with a big smile on my face. My mom looked at me with a smile too.
"Someone looks excited for the first day if school." Mom smiles.
I smiled back and I nod. I grab an apple.
"Aren't I always?" I ask.
Mom laughs and nods.
"Yes you are." She says.
She looks at the clock and looks back at me. She hands me a banana.
"It's good to have both of these in your System. Now get to school or you'll be late."
I rolled my eyes but I just nodded. I started to walk to the door and open it. I hop in my car and went to pick up Alex, aka my boyfriend. He still doesn't have a car cause very time he gets a bug check he wasted it. I got to his house and honked the horn.

20 minutes later he still wasn't out here. I groan and got out and walked to his door. I knocked on his door. His mom wanted the door, I put on the biggest smile I could.
"Hi Mrs Smith. Is Alex home or is he sick?" I ask her.
"Oh he's coming to school. That boy always takes forever to get ready." She laughs.
I laugh also then I nod. She lets me come in and I walk up to Alex's room. She is right. He takes forever to get ready and for me...it takes less then 10 minutes. I knocked on his door.
"Holy shit mom! I said I was coming!" He yells.
I clinched my teeth. I hated the way he talked to his mom . She the sweetest person I ever meet. I keep knocking cause he didn't come out.
"Fuck mom!" He screams.
He slams the door open. His face was hard but when he saw me his face soften. I shake my head at him and pushed past, I walked into his room. I sat on his bed.
"We're gonna be late..again." I groan.
He shrugs at me. I hate how Alex can be so bricks and annoying. I glared at him.
"Can we go now? I'm sick of being late all the time." I snarled.
He rolls his eyes and smirks at me.
"But little Payton loves me. Don't she?" He ask.
I rolled my eyes. Ans shrugs. Smirked back at him. He was dress and ready to go. So I grab his bag and walked out if his room and down stairs.
"Bye Mrs smith." I smiled and waved.
I walked to my car and got in, Alex was talking too. He got in and we finally drove to school.

We got to school and we sat with our normal group. And they kept talking about some badass new girl. I just shrugged at them about it cause I know I'm gonna have to show her around. That's been normal for me since the 9th grade. I nodded over and over again. In tell someone tape my shoulder. I turn to them and saw Lacey.
"Hey Payton!!" She smiles.
"Hey!" I smiled back.
"The new girl just got here and she needs to speak to you." Lacey explains.
I groan then nodded. I stood up. Alex grab my butt. I jump from fear. He squeezes it. I looked back at him to see him smirking. I just smiled and walked with Lacey.

We got to the principal office. We knocked and walked in. I saw girl with curly blonde her, she slim, bright blue eyes, she pretty. I smiled at her.
"Thank you Lacey for bringing Payton." Principal Mcfan smiles.
Lacey smiled back and walks out. I looked at principle Macfan.
"This is Callie. You'll be showing her around."