2

I nodded at her. Then smiles. I nodded at Callie to follow me and she did. We walked out. She was right besides me.
"So what's your classes." I ask.
"Same as yours." She simply said.
I just nod. She seems quiet to me but I just shrug it off. She smirks and laughs. I gave her a puzzled look.
"Nah. Here."
She hands me her schedule. I looked through it. We have a few classes together. I hand it back to her and look at her closely. She looks so familiar. So does her laugh. Just the way she is looks and sounds so familiar. But I don't know who. I shrug it off.

We talked a little bit about who we are and stuff.
"So do you have a boyfriend?" She ask.
I wasn't weirded out by this cause lots of girls ask girls if they have a boyfriend or not. I nodded.
"Yes I do. His name is Alex." I said.
She smirks at me and nudges me. She laughs then.
"Well tell me about him duh."
Then I laughed and I explain how Alex was a dipshit most of the time. She laughs.
"Have you thought about being with a girl?" She ask.
I stared at her shocked and shook my head fast 'no.' She laughs and rolls her eyes.
"You act like that's like a sickness or some shit." She says.
I just stared at her. I still don't even know what to say. I looked away. We kept walking. I didn't want to say anything about it anymore.

We got to the first class and I looked at her.
"Never said it was a sickness." I mumbled.
She shrugged.
"Never said you did."
She walked in the class and I walked behind her. The class all stared at her but to be honest...I think she really brave for showing her real self. I sat down and looked up. Skye lean on the teacher desk.
"Okay everyone. This is Callie Wells." Mr. Cullen's said.
Callie smirk at everyone. I stared at her oddly. Mr. Cullen points to where Callie was sitting which was right behind me. I didn't really mind.

In the middle of class I got a text. I looked at it, trying not to get caught from the teacher.

Alex: Party today at Miles. Wanna come?

Alex always ask me to go to a party with him. I looked at him and shook my head 'no.' And looked back at the teacher. I never go to a party...why would I start now?

School was over and Callie had all other her classes down and homework so she all good. I walked to my car. Alex wasn't with me. He was with friends which I didn't care. I heard Ellie calling my name so I turn around. I smiled at her.
"Soooooo I was thinking we should go to that party tonight?" She ask.
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"Your such like an Alex." I laugh slightly.
She glares at me.
"You tell me that every time but come on! It'll be fun!" She says.
I shrugged and open my car door.
"Come on this!!! I won't leave you alone this time. You never wanna come. Just this one time!" She begs.
I groan. It's true, she won't leave me alone if she really wants me to do it. I swear she just like a little sister. But way more annoying. I looked at her and just stared. She smirked and looks back at me. I sighed.
"Okay." I mumbled.
She smirks and gets in.

We got to my house and she dress me up. I was gonna wear just a pair of leggings and a plain shirt. But no Ellie wanted me to do this. She put me in a pair of light blue skinny jeans, a black tank top that goes to my shoulders and my black high tops.

It was around 9 o'clock and we're about to leave. I didn't text Alex I'm coming cause I wanted to surprise him. My mom was fine with it. But I gotta be home by 1.

We drove to the party. Ellie keep talking. I groan quietly as we kept on talking. We got there and it looked like it got started hours ago. I looked at Ellie confused. She shrugged at me.i just nodded and got out. I took a deep breath. Ellie walked to me.
"Nervous?" She ask.
I shrugged but nodded. She laughs.
"We all know if you don't talk your nervous."
I bite my lip and walked to the house. I heard her following me. I wonder how this will go..