6

Callie pov

I walked into school really late cause I didn't wanna go in the first place but my grandma made me go. I didn't know where Art was cause yesterday I had a different class but I guess they go by blue and white days. As I was walking to Payton locker I saw her with some guy laughing her ass off. I stop and stared.  I glared at him. No just no. I walked up to her and grabs Payton arm. I pulled her to me. She stop laughing and looked at me confused. So did that one dude.
"Hi I'm Callie and Ima steal her for a little bit." I smiled innocently.
The dude just looked at Payton. She shrugs then nods. He shrugs back.
"Okay then. I'll see ya next class Payton."
She just nods. I pull her into the girls bathroom and told everyone to get out. Which they all did by the sound of my voice. Payton looked so confused.
"Cal what-"
I didn't want her to finish cause I know I'd stop my self if I did. I pushes up to her and kissed her. I know her eyes went wide. I grabs her hips and pulled her more to me. Don't feel her arms around me. I feel more nervous then ever. But after a another minute I feel her arms around me. She starts to kiss me back. After a few minutes of heaven, she pulls away from the bell. She pulls away fast like she done something wrong. She looks at me shocked then turns her back on me. She looks at her self in the mirror.
"No no.." I hear her mumble.
"What's wrong? It's okay if we're late for class."
She shakes her head fast.
"No! We kissed! I don't like girls!" She yells.
I jump and step back. I looked at her.
"Why'd you kiss me back?" I ask.
She looks at me as if I'm stupid or something. She grabs her bag, swings it over her shoulder and walks out. I stood there shocked my self. Did that kiss mean anything to her? I sighed and walked out of the bathroom then walked to my class. Why is she freaking out so bad? It really wasn't that bad. Just a kiss....

I sat in history thinking about that all class. I sighed and lean on my hand. But now..I got an idea...

OKIE HI GUYS ITS MEEE. I'm so sorry I haven't update any of my stories but I'm super lazy!😂😂I will update vvvvv sooon. I just need more ideas for all my books:)
Stay amazing everyone!💕