4

Payton POV

I wake up and my head felt like shit. I groan. I looked around. This isn't my room...where the hell am I? I looked around. My head is fucking kill me. I stood up slowly. Rubbing my head.
"Fuck." I mumbled.
"Well good morning." I heard someone say.
I looked to the door and I saw someone leaning on it.
"Mom?" I ask.
I yawned and she started to laugh.
"Umm do I look like your mom?"
My eyes went wide and I saw it was Skye.
"Callie." I ask.
She smirks slightly and nods.
"Hi there." She says.
"Where the hell am I?" I ask her.
"My place obviously."
She walks to her closest and throws me a jeans and a plaid shirt. I walk to her bathroom and change without saying a word to her. I walk back out. I stared at her.
"I need to call my mom."
"I did that for you last time."
I gave her a puzzled look.
"When?"
"Last night."
"Thanks."
She just nods. I just stare at her nor knowing what to say at all. My phone buzz. I look over at the night stand and grab it. It was from..Alex..I felt tears ready to come down my face.
"You okay?" I heard Callie ask.

Alex: Payton Babe we need to talk about last night...

I barely remember last last. All I remember is getting drunk and everything went black. I shook my head at the text and put it in my phone back in my pocket and wipe my tears.
"Yah I'm fine." I mumbled.
She shakes her head and sighs.
"You don't seem like it.."
"Well I am." I snap.
She just shrugs at me and nods. I sighed and grab my stuff.
"I'll give you your stuff on Monday." I said.
She gives me a puzzled look. And shrugs at me.
"Whatever." She mumbles and walks out of the room.
I laughed slightly and rolled my eyes. I walked past her. I heard laughter from the downstairs. I got down there and looked. I saw a lot of people. It looked like Callie family. They all looked at me. I heard Callie following behind me.
"Oh Callie! Is this your new girlfriend?" A old woman ask.
My cheeks went red.
"Nope." Callie simply said.
The old woman laugh.
"Sure."
My eyes went wide and I shook my head.
"I have a-" I cut my self off.
No I don't...not anymore. I looked to my right and saw the front door. I walked to in and walked out of the house. I didn't care at the moment. So many things were going through my head at that moment. But...where am I? I never even saw this part of this town before. I sighed and called a cab for me.

I sat on the side all waiting for the cab. I played with my fingers and tried to remember every thing that happen last time. But I can't really remember. All I remember is Alex making out with some girl and me getting shit face dunk.
"Payton Steel?" I heard someone ask.
I looked up and saw the cab. I got up and jump in. I sighed and lean my head on the window.
"Long day?" He ask.
I nod and looked at him.
"It's gonna be a even longer one."