My Brothers Bestfriend... ( A Justin Bieber Love Story )

~Chelsis P.O.V~

"CHELSI! WAKE UP!" My Brother yelled from my door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT??" I yelled back.

"We have school my lovely sissy" he said with a smirk on his face. With that he left.

"ugh" I mumbled.

I got up and out on some long jeggings because it was like the beginning of Winter, and a plain white singlet and a long cardigan. I went down to see my brother Jordan stuffing his face with weet bix.

"Calm yo titties food doesn't have legs" I said to him, with a smirk on my face.

"Shut up!"

"Nah, hurry up and put your shoes on, were going to be late for the bus"

"fine, fine calm down..."

"Nigga I am calm"

"LANGUAGE CHELSI"

"English, yours??" I smirked.

Jordan started laughing as well me.

we got to the bus stop and I saw Jordan run over to Erica (Jordan's girlfriend)

"Hey Babygurl!! how have you been??"Erica asked me.

she was really sweet, kind and humble :) She deserves Jordan, she also asked me if I approve of her and Jordan, which I found really sweet.

"Hey!! I'm great, how are you beautiful?? " I replied.

"aw, that's good. I'm good"

We see the bus coming and hop on it, I sat by myself, like usual. Hoping that no one would sit next to me. The bus come to a complete stop. Wtf?
"SIR BUS DRIVER MAN WAIT UP" I hear a familiar voice coming closer

Oh it's Justin.

"Hey Chelsi" I hear a familiar voice next to me.

"Hey Justin"

Well this is gonna be an awkward bus ride to hell.

(Jordan's my brother BTW)

sorry for the short chapter but the idiotic person that I am, deleted the other Brothers Friends story.... !! anyways im going to start a new story. :)

VOTE!

READ!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!! I FOLLOW BACK. XX