Chapter 3

~Chelsis p.o.v~

"CHELSI, WHAT WAS THAT?" Justin pulled my arm and started screaming at me.

"What? She deserved what I gave her. you seriously think she loves you? you really think that you're her one and only? you really think she isnt cheating on you with other guys? well get your head out of your ass and pay attention to the real world Justin. She doesn't love you, she has different other guys in her life. she's clearly using you for sex. she's getting you into marijuana and shit. you don't see it don't you?" I replied.

"DONT YOU SAY THAT YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH, YOU DONT DESERVE ANYONE"

"Really Justin, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? YOU NEED TO GET THAT FUCKING HEAD OF YOURS SCREWED ON RIGHT YOU DICK" Tears streaming down my face.

"Chelsi I'm sorry I didn't me-"

"save it Justin, because the old Justin I knew would NEVER called me or any other girl a LITTLE BITCH, just get off out of my life" And with that I left.

I ran to my locker and put my books in that I didn't need. And ran to my class.

1. English

2. Maths (With Justin)

3. Social Studies (Also with Justin .-.

4. Science (ALSO WITH JUSTIN)

5. Sex Education Class (With Justin... AWKWARD

I ran to English and sat at my desk.

"Miss Newson you would be late." Miss Cook said with her back to me.

"yes, Miss sorry."

Gosh Miss Cook was rude! She was like 60 and needs a new job .-.

During English in was just thinking about Justin. Justin this Justin That. ugh! I sigh loudly and started writing.

I can't believe he said that to me!

"excuse me Chelsi?" Miss Cook interrupted my thoughts

"what?"

"Detention after school in the library"

did I just say that out loud?

"yes, you did Chels" My friend Vicky said while nudging me.

Vicky was like a sister to me. She was There for me I was there for her. I'm extremely protective over, she's so short. but she's cute. Haha. She knows that I have a crush on him, but she doesn't know that he called me a little bitch. like wtf? I'm like niggas height. I ain't little.I'm honest but a good honest, I've gotten into the most fights in school, but never got suspended once, its called self defense. I just tell them to hit first!

"oh, sorry Haha"

As soon as the bell went we went to the canteen and sat in our usual spot. we weren't really popular, people just know not to mess with with us. and by us I mean Me, My Brother, Erica, Vicky, Leah and Nevaeh (Heaven backwards).

"well, well, well, look who decided to show her face around the school again" I said with a smirk on my face.