Why?!?!

~Chelsis P.O.V~

No, this isnt true she cant be.

"Why?" i started to scream and cry.

"Chelsi calm down its going to be okay" Jordan said while pulling me into a hug.

"Hey i heard screaming is every thing okay" i heard Justin ask.

We turned around and Justin ran to us.

"Are you okay? what happened? are you hurt?" Justin asked while looking over my body.

I couldn't help it i burst out into tears. On his shoulder. He took me upstairs and put me on the bed. I laid down for a few minutes untill Justin and Jordan came into my room and sat down. Jordan looked at me with sad eyes and started to cry.

"What? Jordan speak WHAT HAPPENED" I said with scream in the last part.

"It's mum she didn't make it she was speeding too fast and hit a tree she was also drunk" he said sobbing.

"We to get to the hospital now"

We all got up and walked into the car after a 20 minute drive we were at the hospital.

"Where is Miss. Newsons hospital room please" we asked the lady at the front desk.

"I'm 126 on the second floor" she replied.

"Thank you" me Justin and Jordan all walk to the elevator and pressed the second floor.

After what felt like hours we were on the second floor running through the corridors.

"124,125,126" we ran in to see the woman that gave birth to me and Jordan lying there right in front of me lifeless cold and pale.

I couldn't help it me and Jordan burst into tears as we walked over.

"Mummy! wake up please we need you" i sobbed.

"Mummy please wake up"

"Ma'am she isnt going to wake up she was is in a serious condition and didn't make it, she has been on life support for the last 5 hours and cannot be on anymore. She has not survied im sorry" the dumbass doctor told me.

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP. I KNOW I KNOW SHE IS DEAD STOP TELLING ME YOU DUMB ASS" i yelled.

"Chelsi calm down" Justin came and pulled me in a bear hug i cried into his chest for the next 30 minutes.

~Justins P.O.V~

I couldn't stand seeing them both like this it kills me.

"Jordan" i whispered trying to not wake up Chelsi

"Yeah?"

"Its Chelsi, Bro i think im developing feelings for her, i mean i just dont know. Ya know?"

"Oh well im mean i will care if you date her but if you do promise me this one thing, dont break her heart, with this big situation happening i cant stand seeing her be hurt even more. Do you get me?"

"Yeah yeah i get you thanks"

Soon after Chelsi woke up and we all got something to eat. We got to KFC and sat in our table. I turn around to see Selena with some guy.

"Huh, she moves on quick doesn't she" i muttered

"What?" Chelsi asked me confused.

I pointed to Selena, Chelsi turned around and turned back around and put her head down. I muttered something i couldn't quite get

OMG 1K READS THANK YOU GUYS SOSOSOSOSO MUCH! Im so sorry that i havent updated within the last past like 3-2 weeks i had an audition yesterday for a dance crew and i really hope i get in! i may not be updating for another week or so because my WiFi is down and im at my friends so yeah THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ❤️ Sorry for the shitty chapter aswell

3+ comments

5+ votes