Short Chappy :L

~Chelsis P.O.V~

Did he just ask me out on a date?? Am i breathing right now? Holy Shit!!

"Yeah sure!" i replied.

"Really? wow thank you!" justin said hugging me.

Damn he smelt good!! i hugged him back and walked back in to my room. i laid back in the middle withy legs over Justin and then went back to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of snoring.

"Urgg, SHUT UP" i yelled as i hit them both with a pillow.

"Chelsis what the hell??" Justin and Jordan said half asleep.

I climb over Justin and tried to wake him by doing it. but that didn't work.

I walked over to the bathroom and got into the shower and did my stuff.

I hopped out and put on some Light Purple shorts and a crop top that just covered my belly button. what? its hot! and put my hair in a high pony tail.

I walk bak into my room to see the boys still asleep.

"GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP GET UP" i yelled while slapping their asses.

"STAHP Chelsi let us sleep. what time us it?" Jordan asked.

"It is ....... 12:34! holy shit get yo asses up and out of bed." i replied while jumping on them.

They got up and made my bed because i told then to.

I made some brunch and told them to come down.

"So what do you guys want to do today?" i asked while taking a bit of my sand which.

"I dont mind" Justin replied.

"Eat sleep rave repeat!" Jordan said while fist pumping.

"Something is seriously wrong with you!" Me and Justin said at the same time.

Jordan glares at us and walks up stairs.

"So out date tonight, 6:30 i'll pick you up" Just said while closer to me.

"But i thought you were staying here for the day?" i replied.

"Nah bub, im gonna go home and chill for a bit, fancy my self up a bit" he replies.

"You dont need fancying up! your face is naturally beautiful i reply while giggling.

"Gosh i love you laugh"

"Well, you know.... ill see you tonight then??"

"Yup" he said while kissing my cheek and walking out of the doors.

Hey guys!! Thank yous so much for the 230+ reads it means alot! <3

2+ comments

3+ votes??

Need some ideas for the date! xx