3-in-1

-ALOT OF CURSING IN THIS CHAPTER GUYS-

Chelsis POV
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!??!
" WHAT. DID. YOU. JUST. SAY." Jordan yelled while he clenched his jaw.

I felt Justin's hand squeeze my thigh & it started to hurt.

" ouch Jay you're hurting me" I whispered as his grip got softer

"Sorry" he mumbled under his breath.

" I Said I don't think we need you all in our life" It said.

"And who the fuck do you think you are" I say while standing up.

" oh fuck up Chelsi, I know you've been talking to Luke" she said while holding hands with Luke.

This bitch.

" listen up 'molly' I don't know who the fuck you are, your supposedly suppose to be my 'sister' but fucks too you, you're a bitch. You probably don't even like Luke. You don't eve-" I was interrupted by a sharp pain on my cheek.

She fucking slapped me. Oh hell naw.

I hold my cheek as I start to show this hoe what pain really feels like..

" stop being a little bitch and fight, let go off my fucking hair you hoe"

The bitch won't let go of my hair, stupid ass hoe. She fights like a lil girl.
I started to uppercut her when Justin and Jordan pulled me off her.

" YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS EVEN IF CUPID KNOCKED IT UP SO FAR INTO YOUR VAGINA YOU SLUT" I yell before turning to Justin and brushing my self off.

I turn back around and see her walking off with Luke, my eyes quickly snapped to the rents.

"I may have done something bad but I'm still your mother and that was totally unnecessary" she said while crossing her arms.

You're kidding me right?

" are you serious?! Why couldn't you abort her and not CJ!" Oh shit. That just slipped out. Jordan's head snapped at me wide eyed.
So did Justin's.

"Who's CJ?" My dad said looking hurt.

"Yeah mum, whos CJ?" I asked her sarcastically while crossing my arms.

"Rob I'm sorry i-" she said while looking down.

"I SAID WHO'S CJ" He screamed and I flinched.

She took a deep breath.. " when Justin Chelsi and Jordan where around the age of 13 I got pregnant, with CJ, he was a baby boy but I couldn't handle the pressure with lieing to Justin, Jordan & Chelsi AND keeping the whole gang and molly secret so I decided to abort the baby. And I still regret it each day." She while turning to my dad and she had tears streaming down her face.

"W-why didn't you t-tell me?" He asked

She looked down and sighed then replied.

"Because it wasn't yours"

------------------
Hol up what?

5+ Votes
3+ Comments
Or I may update randomly.