I don't even know anymore

Justin's p.o.v

After Chelsi had her melt down we made her something to eat for her to calm down, right now she is sleeping in my bed, me and Jordan are outside on the patio.
"What are we gonna do?" I asked Jordan
"Tbh bro, I don't even know." He replied.
"How are you taking it on board?"
"Not the best finding out that my 'parents' are not divorced, haven't been for years and that my mom isn't actually dead, and that I have a sister, yeah so not to well.."

Jordans P.O.V 

Tbh i dont know what im gonna do. I dont know if i should be the bigger person by talking to Chelsi and asking if we should accept there aplolgy OR if we shuld just forget about them all together, and let us move on with our lives. I'll talk to Chelsi about it..

I walk into Chelsi's hotel room and see her on her phone, she must be texting Naeveh...

"Chels, can we talk for a minute?" I asked her while sitting on her bed.

"yeah sure ,whats up?" She replied while locking her phone and sitting up.

"its about mum and dad, and well you know, Molly"

"oh.." replying whilst nodding her head slowly. 

"i dont know what we should do about them tbh, im so lost and i imagine you are too.. i think the best for us is that we hear what they have to say and go from there. I know what they did is really hard to cover up on but i think its for the best!" I said in a really non-slow type of way. it took her a couple seconds to reply but she got there.

"yeah, ill talk to them and i get it, not everyone would be able to recover up from a situation like this that fast, but things will NEVER go back to the way they were, this aint sliding by..."

"okay cool, we can meet up with them tomorrow?"

"yup" she said while standing up and holdnig her arms out.

I got up and hugged her tight.

"Thank you so much Jordan, for everything" she mumbled into my chest. aw.

Chelsi's P.O.V

 Im so happy i have Jordan! He helps me get through erythangg.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED SINCE LIKE THE 1900 BC!!! Im sosososo sorry guys! but omg 8.5K READS!!!!!  thank yass sooo much! my phone broke and couldnt update and i forgot me password so i had to wait and then i rememberd it haha! ill be posting heaps more now!! Thank you all! Love you's! xx