Chapter 1: Meeting him

[Twenty one pilots: Heathens (Suicide Squad soundtrack)]

Kathy's POV

"Dr. Kathy?" I heard from the door of my office. I snapped out of the daydream I was having.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I've been having these weird unusual dreams at night they're not even dreams there nightmares and-" I was cut of by Mr. Patton, my boss.

"It's okay Dr. Kathy, you told me 2 years ago and you keep telling me the story over and over again" he said fake laughing annoyed at me. He doesn't know about my disorder, and he doesn't need to know. I might get fired, or worse put in this Asylum. "You have a new patient, hope you can handle him" he says, then walks back out the door.

I wait on my patient, I have been working here for a couple of years, but they always give me the easy ones, but Mr. Patton thought I should finally get a challenge, so I got a new patient.

"Dr. Kathy?" A voice said from behind the door, that sounded like Mr. Patton. I snapped out of her trance and wide eyed the door, I was nervous to see who it was.

"Um... come in" I said, straighten out my dress. I looked to see a man with green hair, grayish pale skin, grey eyes, red lips and tattoo on his forehead. He was tied down with guards next to him. They both sat him down with force.

"Dr. Kathy, this is the Joker, Jokester this is Kathy Dixon, your new psychiatrist" said Mr. Patton. I looked at Joker and looked back at me, I smiled at him, he ignored my smile and put his head down.

"Alright" I said going to go sit at my desk.

"Okay, Kathy, he's all yours" Mr. Patton said, the guards and him walked out of my office, Mr. Patton came back. "Call us, if this get out of hand" he said seriously, I nodded in okay.

The Joker mumbled something under his breathe.

"What was that?" Mr. Patton said to Joker. I tried to save him.

"He said there will be no problems of course if there is a problem I won't call you at first I'll try to straighten it my self and then I might call you, but for now-" I was cut off by Mr. Patton.

"You know Katy, if you didn't talk that much, you might have some sense, inside that tiny brain of yours!" Mr. Patton yells at me, walking out of the room. I looked down at my papers and began to talk to Hello Kitty, she helps me through my problems.

"... So" Joker said, I looked at him. "You talk to yourself?" He questions to me, i shake my head in no.

"No, it's the voices i hear in my head" I say closing my eyes.

"You are quite beautiful, Kathy" I laugh and blush, I have never been complimented from a man before. "So, do your friends call you Kat or Kitty for short?" He says. I shake my head again.

"Haha, I don't have any friends" I say sadly, it's hard to make friends, when you go up to a person and talk like a regular person, I'd probably get off topic, every time I talk to a person.

"Do you have a pet, cat?" He says looking at me sorrowful. I shake my head.

"No, I had one with my mother but she sent me away to orphanage I guess she didn't want me, she was the only friend I had" I say thinking at Mrs. Diana taking care of me.

"Well Kitty, you got one now" he said looking at me. He was so handsome, I think I like him, well he is the only man who complimented me on my appearance. I push up my glasses as if they were falling down.

"Mr. Joker-" he interrupted me.

"Please, call me Mister J" he says.

"Mister J, can I tell you a secret?" I asked him nervously, right now it feels like I could tell him anything.

"Well of course, after all I am you friend" he says smiling, we laugh together, his laugh is so amazing and insane, I loved it.

"I have Psychosis, it's a disorder, I'm mentally ill or insane" I say looking down a my dress, brushing my hair with my fingers.

"Your one of us" he says, I'm one of them? What does that mean? Is there more out there like me?

"I-I am?" I say happily, I want to meet more of him. I liked Mister Joker, I love Mister Joker. He smiles deranged at me and I just blush and smile back, his eyes travel down my body, and his smile tends to eases up.

"You have scratches on your wrist" he said looking, I look at my wrist and hid it quickly, now he really thinks I'm a freak.

"Sorry I-"

"It's okay... I like it, I like you, your my kitty now" he says staring in my eyes. His eyes were so beautiful but in a sadness way, you could get lost in them easily.

"I like you to Mister J, I would love to be yours" I say shyly playing with my ponytail, I took my glasses off and walk towards him. "I wish I could take that off of you" I say looking at the jacket holding his arms down.

"Me too, my kitty, me too" he says looking down at the jacket struggling to get out of it. Just as I was about to squat next to him, Mr. Patton bursted in my office.

"TIMES UP, Jokey!" He says. I look at the clock, it's only been an hour, I wish I could had him for more time. The 2 guards from early, come in behind Mr. Patton. I look at Mister Joker dreamily, he is the only one who understands me. I think I loved him.

Joker's POV

The guards lift me out of the chair and Michael, Mr. Patton, eyes me down. I don't know why that guy hates me, I didn't do anything to him.

"Goodbye Mister J" My Kitty said, I loved the way she says it. I looked at her with my most caring eyes.

"I'll see tomorrow, My Kitty" I say to her. Kitty wasn't a bad person, but with the cuts on her wrist and her disorder, I could tell she wasn't happy, she was beautiful and insane, but I want to change her image. I need her to help me escape, she is the key to my plan.

They drag me out of Kitty's office, Michael was still looking at me, I looked at him back with widen eyes. He hated me alright and I hate him, when I get out of here I'll show him not to speak to Kitty that way, not to My Kitten.