Chapter 9: I Choose You [Short Chapter]

Trying to update as quick as possible!!

I love Margot so much, she's an angel😍

Joker's POV

"So, choose, Mister Joker" Riddler says, looking at me. I started to walk to Harley but then I stopped and went to Kitty, then stopped again, it was nerve wrecking. I have to choose between my future wife and my ex.

I spin around to the door, I see a glimpse of Bruce, he looks like he needed help, I guess I could buy him some time, I turn to see Riddler tapping his foot looking at me impatiently.

"Well?" He says with annoyance. I put my finger on my chin.

"Can I call a friend?" I asked, thinking about Bruce.

"No! This isn't 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?" He yells at me. "Just choose Har- I mean... just choose a person to save!" He screams in my face. I cover up my nose in disgust and reach in my pocket for a peppermint.

"Here" I said putting the mint in his hand. "You need one of these... no wonder your wife left yo-" he cut me off.

"You killed her you son of a bitch!!" He yells again. I tilt my head and began to think.

"Oh... Yes, must have forgotten, haha" I say. I clear my throat and looked confused at him. "What were we talking about again?" I asked. He rolled his eyes and hit himself in the head with the button in his hand.

"Joker, I'm going to say this as slow as possible... Kiitttyyy... orr... Haaarrlleyy" he says looking at me. I look down and close my eyes.

"Can I pick both?" I asked him. He put his fingers in his head and began to pull out his hair.

"Aahhhhh!!!!" Riddler screams. He drops to the floor and breathes heavily.

"Oh come on Puddin, save me" Harley says. I look at her and walk towards.

"Choose you? Why?" I asked curiously. She bites her lip.

"Puddin, who made you feel good, every time you did something wrong?" She asked.

"You did" I say to her.

"No! Joker don't do-" I hear a yell from Bruce, I ignore it though.

"Who made you feel good every time you did something right?" She asked me.

"You did" I say.

"Now Mister J, answer me this" Harley says looking over at Kitty. "Who makes you feel good now?" She asked me. I put my head down.

"... Nobody" I say. Harley begins to laugh. She blows her hair out of her face.

"You hear that Kitty!!" She yells to her. "Kitty doesn't make you feel good like I do, right Mister J" she says looking towards me. I nodded my head.

"Kitty doesn't make me feel good" I say mocking Harley, "She makes me feel amazingly wonderful and brilliant at the same time" I say

"Kitty doesn't make me feel good" I say mocking Harley, "She makes me feel amazingly wonderful and brilliant at the same time" I say. I walk to Kitty. "Kitten, you are such a special girl" I stare into her beautiful eyes. "Will you marry me, Kitty?" I asked.

"What!?!?" Harley yells. She loosens up the rope she was tied to and gets out of the knot. She flipped out from above the pool of poison, and runs towards the Riddler. She snatches the button from his hand. "You know what Puddin, I've done so much for you in the past and this is how you repay me!!" She began to cry and laugh at the same time, I look at Kitty worryingly, while she was still smiling at the little speech I made. "I love you baby, but if I can't have you, no one can, and that includes Kitty!!" She press the button, and Kitty began to drop in the pool.

Me and Bruce yell at the same time.

"Noooo!"

Added On (because if I were you, I'd hate cliffhangers)

Right when she was about to fall, someone swooped down and saved her.

"Batnight!" Harley yelled.

"I'm Nightwing" he said to her.