Chapter 10: Jokes on You

Hope your enjoying the story, I love you all for reading it.

Narrator POV

Right when she was about to fall, someone swooped down and saved her

"Batnight!" Harley yelled.

"I'm Nightwing" he said to her. He flies with Kitten in his arms and puts her beside Joker. Joker was rather a happy to see Kitty out of the ropes and from under the pool.

Kitty's POV

I was finally free, and I was saved thanks to Nightwing or whatever. I jump in Mister J's arms and hug him, he didn't hesitate to hug me back. I stopped hugging him and looked at his face, he was smiling madly.

"I'm so happy to see you, good thing Nightwing is here" I say to him. His expression on his face, went from happy to angry in seconds. He gritted his teeth in anger and looked me in the eyes.

"We'll talk about this later" he tells me, still angry, pointing his finger at me. I just nod my head, why was he mad, wasn't he happy to see me safe? I look over to Harley, stomping her feet in anger, and look over to see my Hello Kitty bat.

Well this will be fun!;) (JK! No girl fights... yet)

Bruce's POV

I was still in the same position, Deadshot still holding a gun to my head. He looks at Harley with kind eyes. He told me to be quiet, but I had to ask.

"Uh, Deadshot, can I asked what happened to you and umm... Harley?" I asked him, he looks down at me and lowers his gun.

"We kinda got into a fight" he says, I could tell what he was feeling, how the person you love, is actually in love with the Joker, it was with Kitty. Still can stop thinking about that night. I petted his back, to make him feel better.

"It's okay, you'll get over her" I tell him, as I kept looking at him, I remembered something. "I have an assignment for you, and Harley, and some more villains" I say. "You guys will be sent on hard, intense, and dangerous missions, you think you can handle it?" I asked him. He signs deeply.

"What is it? Some kind of Suicide Squad?" He asked me.

"Well you are putting yourself in a dangerous position, so technically you might kill yourselves... so yeah" I tell him.

"......Sure, why not?" He says. He walks over to Harley to calm her down.

I look at Nightwing and walk over to him.

"You did good today Dick Grayson" I tell him. He sighs.

"Call me Nightwing" He tells me, I chuckle at his frustration.

"Okay, Mini Batman" I say. He looks at me annoyed.

Joker's POV

I was furious. I can't believe that Batman wannabe, stealing my stoplight. I wanted to be the hero. I see Bruce walk towards me.

"What's wrong? I thought this was what you wanted?" He asked me. I pout at him and cross my arms.

"I was supposed to save her!" I yell at him. Kitty looks at me.

"You did save me" she says, I looked at her confused, doesn't she have eyes? Didn't she see what just happened?

"How?" I asked.

"You saved me from being hurt inside, I thought you loved Harley more than me, but really it's the other way around" she smiles at me. I hugged her of course I love her, she stole my heart when she saved me from this place.

"I have no feelings for Harley at all, Kitty" I tell her. She was the love of my life and death. "There is a reason I just asked you to marry me" I tell her.

"Well?" Bruce says looking at Kitty. "Do you want to?"

"Want to what?" She asked.

"Do you want to marry me?" I asked her. She then looks at me.

"It felt like we were already married" she says laughing, well she isn't lying, we are the King and Queen of Gotham.