Suicide Squad! Jared Leto! Joker x Kitty! Reader - *Lemon*~ Requested

I want to know your opinion!

Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy vs. Kitten & Domino!!! (Harley and Kitten are practically the same, just Kitty's sweeter and nicer, but same amount of fighting skills)

 Kitten & Domino!!! (Harley and Kitten are practically the same, just Kitty's sweeter and nicer, but same amount of fighting skills)

Joker had you bridal style in his arms and lightly laid you down on the bed of a yacht boat you guys were on. He walks back to the doors of the room and whistles for assistance. A guy with a panda suit and a gun in his hand walks to him. He grabs his panda head forcefully.

"Make sure nobody comes these doors when I close them" he tells the panda, slapping his cheek. He nods his head in approval and turns to guard the doors. Joker smiles madly, shutting the doors behind him. He walks back to the bed to see that you were gone. He confusingly looks around the room. "(Y/n)! Kitten! Where'd you go?" He said.

"I'm in the bathroom" you say, behind the bathroom door, you take off all you clothes and leave your (f/c) undergarments on. "I have a surprise for you, Mista J! I'm almost ready!" You yell. He chuckles to himself, and thinks of you. He sits on the edge of the bed, and thinks to himself of how badly he wanted you right now, your curves against his body. He wanted you to scream his name, to kiss him roughly, but passionately. His waits had finally turned impatient, but you come out of the bathroom.

He looks at your body, up and down and back up again, admiring your beautiful figure. He bits his red lips, as you walk as slow as you could towards him. He stops you as you get closer.

"Wait!... Crawl to me" he says. You obey and get on all fours and crawl to him. "Good Kitty", You finally make it towards him, and jump in his lap straddling him, he held tightly on to your hips, breathing on your chest. You could feel a hard bulge coming from his private area. He grabs the back of you neck and slams both your lips together.

He flips you over, him now being on top of you, holding one hand on the bed for support and the other was on the strap of your bra. You giggle at his roughness. He was still kissing you, wanting to go further into the love making he licks your bottom lip for permission, you playfully denied, he growls at your answer and push his tongue in your mouth. He kisses you passionately, lifts your back up undoing the bra clip, once he heard a snap, he immediately yanked it off your body and looked down at you breast for a while, he take his mouth and starts sucking on the nipple.

You moan softly, but you wanted to hold it in, so you bit you lower lip as hard as you could from the warm wet feeling you were getting in your underwear. Joker looks up at you and stops what he was doing.

"Don't hold it in (Y/n), hearing you happy makes me happy" he said, continuing to suck on you nubs, he then starts to rub you though you panties and your moaning got louder. "So wet" he growled, he ripped off you underwear in a flash. He now kisses down from your breast to your lower region, leaving you breast still wet from his saliva.

You loved the feeling of his mouth on it and wanted it back. You take your own hands and started rubbing your own breast, Joker see what your doing and quickly removes your hands and pins them above you head. He then thinks to himself and a wildly smile appeared on his face, he takes his loose tie that he had around his neck and starts tying you hands to the bed frame, quickly and tightly.

"Don't move" he says with demanding in his voice. He goes back to what he was doing and goes to your lower region again, he opens the two wet folds and slowly licks your cilt, you start moaning a mess when he began to sucking on it harshly. He takes his tongue in and out of you with his fingers. You moan until of you couldn't no more. "You taste so good" he says happily.

"Oh! Mista J! Please!" you say wiggling around, moving your hips with Jokers tongue. He stops and you breathe heavily, sweat forming on you forehead. He then starts to take off his pants,
and then his boxers.

His member was fully erected, going upwards. You bit your lip at how big it was and smile. He position himself in front of you. And inserts it slowly, you take in all the pain and start to arch your back. You finally get use to his size and the pain turned into pleasure.

"Please move... Mista-" he cuts you off with a shh noise and puts his finger over your mouth.

"Call me Master tonight" he says with a raspy voice. He began to thrust in and out of you, making you pant. He goes faster and his thrust get sloppy as he starts to moan in pleasure. "Kitten, God it feels so good when I'm inside of you" he said. You couldn't respond back, while your eyes rolled to the back of your head. You feel a knot in you stomach about to abrupt.

"Master! I can't hold it in any longer" he smiles at you and groans loudly, and starts laughing.

"Cum for me, (Y/n)!" He yells, you do as you were told. And cum all over his manhood and screaming his name at the same time, he takes his member and releases it all on your stomach. He then falls beside you, and you guys start breathing heavily. "You are such a good little kitten, (Y/n)" he says still breathing. You nod as he untied your hands.

You rub you wrist, seeing red marks from how tight the tie was on and you curled up to Joker, while he pull the covers on the both of you.

"Now go to sleep, (Y/n)" he says.

"Mmm... yes master" you say, falling asleep quickly.