*{¿} Bonus Chapter*

I don't know

Kitty's POV

I was tied up in a chair, with duck tape on my mouth and a blindfold on my eyes. It was mostly silence but I kept hearing footsteps walk towards me and walk back again. It was annoying. I know someone's in the room, I just don't know who.

All of a sudden I felt something move in front of me like a table, and I heard more moving.

"How are you doing this afternoon, Kitty" a voice said. "Of course you can't talk, I know, just trying to get you to relax, for this dinner I planned for us" It said. Dinner? What was he talking about, is this like a date?

I then heard water or a liquid being poured in a glass, and I heard music come on. It was slow but I liked it, some kind of way.

Come as you are

As you were

As I want you to be

"I know before the whole, Joker thing, when you were... Kathy, you loved Nirvana, right?" He said. I didn't know what to do, I just stood frozen and still, I even stopped breathing.

He then walked out of the room for a few minutes, but then came back again, and sat something in front of my face that smelled so wonderful. Food. He then took the blindfold off so I could see, I saw a candlelit dinner in front of me, but the man was on the other side of the table and some flowers were in the way of his view.

"Do you like the pink roses I got you, dear?" He said, I looked at the roses, but didn't respond. He then chuckles at me. "You hungry, Kitty?" I nodded I was hungry, I hadn't ate in forever.

He picks up his chair from the other side of the table and carries it down to my side. As he got closer and closer I then started to get a good view of his face. He looked like a normal guy. He put the chair down beside me and sat down. He then took the duck tape off of my mouth.

"You have such pretty lips" he said to me, his voice sounded so familiar, I think I heard him and Mister J arguing, while he was on the phone. He picked up the fork and put the food on it, he put it in front of my face. I ate it, I didn't know if it was drugged or poison, but it was good. When I was done, he grabbed the plate and went out.

I worried about who he was, and where's Mister J, I need him, I can't function without him!! I lose my track of thought and didn't realize he was back in the room, staring at me from the doorway.

"You know Kitty, if Joker wasn't such an ass, you would never be here" he said, I got mad real quick.

"Leave My Snookums alone!" I told him. He had no right blaming this on him. If he wouldn't have kidnapped me, I would never be here!

"He kill somethi-No! He kill 2 things of mine, things that I care about most, now I'm killing what he loves...you" he said looking at me.

"... Where is M-Mister J?" I said to him with hurt in my face. I need to know now, I need to get out of here. This man probably works for B-man.

"Someplace probably looking for you, but don't worry I made it easy for him" he said smiling to himself.

Come on Mister J, find me, and hurry!! I don't know what to do, where's my bat? When I find it, I'm going to knock him in to next month!

"He might find you" Hello Kitty said in my head, I smiled to myself and thought of him, Mister J.

"You know, Kathy, he might save you or he might sav- Oh! I'm ruining the surprise for you" he said, surprising his self.

This is going to be a long long time that I have to spend with this guy, before Mister J, can be my knight in shining armor.