Chapter 1

Thomas was enjoying the view on a nearby forest when suddenly his Best friend Percy arrived.

"Hey Thomas!" He said in an excited voice.

"Hello Percy-" he was cut short when Percy immediately said "There's a new Train! She has a Dark Purple colour!"

Thomas realised who he was talking about.

"Everyone has met her!" Percy told Thomas.

"L-Lady..?" He barely got the words out.

"Yes! Her name is Lady, how did you guess!?" Percy asked.

"Because I've met her before..." Thomas informed Percy.

"Really!? Come on she'll be excited to see you again! Follow me, I know where she is!" Percy told him. So the two Steam engines hurried down the tracks towards the sheds. When they got there,  Percy told Thomas he needed to do something real quick, so that left Thomas to find Lady. He went towards the sheds and out came a familiar face he hadn't seen in YEARS. It was Lady of course! As soon as she saw Thomas, a huge smile grew on her face. "Thomas!" She yelled in excitement. "Hello Lady!" Greeted Thomas. They went into the sheds and talked about all their adventures they had. She also told him that his friends were really nice. They happily chatted to each other till they needed to sleep. Lady now stayed at Sodor now, so she slept in the shed with the others. She was happy to see her friend again, and Thomas felt the same way.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry guys but I got LOW battery, so I guess I'll see all of you NEXT TIME, bye!