Chapter 3: H3lp m3...

Thomas woke up again and his friends were all asleep in their usual spots. He slowly crawled out of the shed without waking anyone up and saw the beautiful day outside. Thomas started making his way to the docks for work when suddenly his gear stick was stuck in forward position. He started making speed and tried using his breaks. His break lever was also broken and he couldn't stop. He suddenly made a bad turn going into a mysterious forest. Eventually he went so far he was on the other side of the island! As soon as Thomas saw the ocean, his breaks and Gear lever somehow 'Fixed' themselves. Thomas stopped and turned around. But when he turned around, he was greeted by snowy wind, snow flakes, ice lakes, etc... Thomas was amazed at how fast the freezing temperature got to him. He slowly went along the rails but suddenly a figure appeared far away from him. Suddenly two red eyes grew from the eyes and the mysterious figure said "Hello Thomas, I've been expecting You..." Thomas shivered with Fear and Curiosity. The figure got closer and closer. 

"W-Wait! Stop there! Don't come any closer!" Thomas yelled panicking for his life.

"Heh heh heh, No... Instead, I think I'll get CLOSER actually..." The figure said with a massive evil grin. 

"Oh no..." Thomas spat out of his trembling mouth.

"That's right Thomas, NOW DIE!" The figure laughed and approached once more.  Suddenly though, a tall man with a long head appeared from the corner of a tree. 

"Stay back from him m8, or I'll have to Rek ya." The two engines now immediately knew who it was... It was none other than...

Thomas the Dank Engine. 

He pulled out a Sniper of some sort and aimed at the white snowy train. 

"I'll be back!" He growled angrily.

"Inhale" the Dank engine replied. Then he fired the Sniper and the Mysterious steam engine disappeared. 

"Thanks for the help, Dank bro." Thomas told his Dank brother.

"No probs brah, call meh anytime of da week man." He replied and then disappeared into the forest. 

Thomas went back to the sheds and everyone started waking up. "T-Thomas...?" They all asked to see if it was him. Then suddenly they all screamed with fear! "G-Guys!?" Thomas quickly asked wondering why everyone was screaming at him. Somehow, they calmed down and said "O-Oh sorry Thomas... We thought you looked like someone who had Red eyes, white paint job, sharp teeth and a '0' symbol instead of a '1" they told him. Thomas gulped and replied "Don't worry, I doubt we are gonna see that figure again..." And he went back into The shed to rest whilst the others got ready for yet another busy day ahead of them.

Welp, that was Chapter 3! I hope you all really enjoyed this chapter and are enjoying this series, and I guess I'll see you all in the Next Chapter! Bye!