to clear up everything.

some people were a little confused with what happened in the epilogue so im going to try and explain it in the best way i can so pay attention if you are at all confused.

okay so what happened to Jungkook;

he hadn't been eating and drinking properly the last few days before they had the biggest concert of their tour in Tokyo, resulting in him passing out from dehydration on stage.

while he was unconscious those few days, he had a dream that was close to a paradox. he didn't know all of the bangtan members and none of them were idols.

the dream was about them as normal people who lived normal every day lives. then Jungkook met Taehyung on Instagram and got closer to the older boy

they ultimately fell in love but Taehyung moved away to pursue a career in singing and he ended up cheating on Jungkook with a girl named Jihyo.

everyone had soon left him after that, excluding Kaesi who disappeared a week after Taehyung's "truth game." Hoseok went to look for her and after the "year" Jungkook was alone, nobody had found her.

in the end, Jungkook had finally awoke from his dream after his dream self had committed suicide [ in a sense ] because he didn't eat or drink for about a week - which was the cause of the boy passing out in the first place.

back in his reality, he had only been unconscious for three days. all of the boys were constantly worried for the maknae's wake because he hadn't shown any signs of him getting better.

then he woke up out of the blue, after his dream self had died. there, all of his friends surrounded him in a group hug. they were reunited and Jungkook was told that everything he went through was just a dream.

but the love he felt for Taehyung wasn't just part of the dream, he had always loved Taehyung but pushed it to the back of his mind - where his dream had taken the opportunity to shove that love in his face.

Jungkook finally told Taehyung that he loved him - something dream Jungkook never did. he confessed and his feelings were reciprocated so he was able to start a relationship with the boy he had loved for a long time.

Yoongi and Jimin who were mainly fuck buddies in Jungkook's dream were actually one of the more cuddly couples in reality, the complete opposite of dream yoonmin.

Namjoon and Seokjin were also more lovey than in the dream, which portrayed as Namjoon as a boy who only knew sex and Seokjin as a sassy mom. they are both actually one of the more relaxed couples who simply enjoy each other's company and don't request much from each other.

Hoseok and Kaesi were only the best of friends. unlike in Jungkook's dream though, Hoseok and Kaesi had actually been dating but kept it a secret from everyone. and were surprised when the maknae had mentioned something about them.

all in all, the dream was a sort of life lesson to Jungkook. it gave him the courage to finally confess to Taehyung and set his priorities straight. he focused on eating and drinking [ not alcohol ] more so he could be healthy once again.

that's what this entire story was.

hope that cleared up everything for those of you who were confused with what happened c: