our last meeting

Indy pov:
It was the last day of elementary,everyone on my class go on a field trip to a beach.
(And the story begins)
It was a sunny day,we all passed our test,and the day couldn't get any better.
"Indy your step brother are cool"
"*sigh* who cares" at first he was cool but sometimes he can be too annoying "hey Indy let's go home" "not yet" "come on " "not yet,we have to wait for someone" "wait is it her" "no is not her,oh there she is,hey celly" I ran at her leaving alex behind "onii-chan wait" he shouted,I shouted back "stop calling me that".I was running while looking behind,so i bump in to someone and we both fell,"oh I'm sorry" I apologize to her,I help her to get up but her face looks familiar,I lend her a hand"hey a...are you ok" then celly comes towards us "Indy are you okay??,what happened!!" "Well you see" I tell her everything "did you apologize yet" "yes I have,btw what's your name" "huh...uhhh,m...my name is putri amelia" "oh,hello my name is in-" "your name is Indy right" how did she knows,and I feel that I've meet her before somewhere.and then he comes out of nowhere "can you please stop doing this" "you mean,leaving you all alone" "yeah" "alright I'll be NICER to you ok" "thanks onii-chan" "stop calling me that" "oh amelia long time no see" "wait alex have we meet her somewhere" "don't you...oh right that accident long ago" "what do you mean alex"celly still didn't know about my hand and my head "well you see" "shhh~,don't tell her ok" I'm still trying to hide my self,my really self from her
"Well what is it then,but if you don't wanna tell me,it's fine" "maybe I'll tell you later"
(Next day)
"Ahh finally I can rest"when I tried to sat down alex came "hurry today is the day" "what do you even mean,and I'm sorry I have a really bad headache" "oh I'm sorry,well you see to day is the day that we're going to the beach" ahh what a great news,wait...... "let's go to school and get ready" "yes,let's go" I know that I already packed since yesterday,and the best thing is that I can see celly for the last time.

Alex pov:
Me and my older brother go to school and it seems that he is very happy about something
(At school)
"Hi alex" she ran at me "oh hey amelia,come on let's get in the bus" and I look at Indy he looks really sad,I look around it seems that celly's not coming.I patted him on the back "hey don't be sad,she will definitely come" "*sigh* thanks I appreciate it" after a while waiting for the teacher and celly.our homeroom teacher arrived "now now let's go in to the bus" "sir can we wait for a minute,please" i back him up for once.he thank me and waited for her to came.

Arcelya pov:
I ran as fast as I can,I can see that the bus is leaving and i saw Indy looking at the window,I shouted "wait,wait for me" and then he look towards me,the bus stop and I got in just in time. "Thank god you arrived just in time" he hug me in front of everyone "um...Indy" he let go his hand from me "hey arcel sit with us,rather with him" because I'm not much of a talkative person,so "no thank you,I want to spend time with him" "ohhhh......" I sat next to him,he was doing his thing,like reading,playing his phone games while hearing to some music.

Indy pov:
It was a long ride everyone is a sleep except me,celly and the driver(of course,why not) I look at her she seems sleepy "hey celly you can rest your head on my shoulder" "*yawn* no thanks....." oh did she just well...

                 (1 hours later)
Yes we're here.we all go out and getting ready the tent          

                    (Time skip)
"Hey Indy,are you" "no" "oh ok then we will be on the beach" they finally leave me alone,I work on my application for the school I want to attend for "hey what are you doing" "oh hey celly*hides the application* I'm just drawing the beach from here" an awkward silence built-in,until "hey Indy you know how to handle stuff right" "not really,why" now Alex and amelia come "HEY HURRY GET INDY OUT TO HELP RACHEL!!!" "What happen to her" "JUST COME WITH US" they drag me out side to see rachel "well...well...well rachel you've done it again" "pleasezzz just help me...." "*sigh* ok I celly help me to hold the blood pressure" "o...ok" "do we have any med kit" "here you go" "now we can do this" her leg got ripped,I almost got her leg fix "there it's done,now get her to the tent" "how" "just help her" and everything went back to normal again.

                    (Next day)
"Now let's go to school for the closing ceremony" "ok lets go" we go to school as always to early(view hours later)"the closing ceremony is about to start,but first we will show some performance from class 6A" *claps all around* we all go up the stage"we're from class 6A will present to you a cover music by big time rush-we are"
      (A View performance later)
"It's time to the closing ceremony all 6 grade go to the center of the room" "now what" "you have to find a dance partner" "we all rush out to find someone for a partner,I see alex being surrounded by girl's,and I was looking for celly "oh god where is she" I looked around and saw her hand waiving at me,I started walking slowly until...*cracks* no my glasses,I can't see I walk more slower to the chair and get my contact lens..."ah... much better,now where is she"I looked for her again and I bump on to someone "oh sorry"I turn around and it was her "oh celly" "huh??? who are you??,how did you know my name" "it's me indy,my glasses broke so I use contact lens" "to make sure let me do one thing" she take my hand,drag me to the middle of the room "d...do you know...huh,how to dance" I smiled at her "yes I know to dance,so may I m'lady"I said with a fancy accent "s...so it's you" we both dance like there's no tomorrow.
    Everyone look at us and there's whisper everywhere "he who's that guy" "he's really cute" "and is that celly" "how did she got to him" we stop and waited for the announcement on the prom king and Queen......they all got close to us "hey what's your name??" "What class are you on??" "Are you new??"  They ask,"so...wait you guys don't recognize me*sigh* it's me indy" *gasp* "no way it can't be you,indy is a geeky person,but you,your not" I took my broken glasses and put in on (p.s only the glass broke) "wht is him but why do you where that glasses,is it fake" "no it's not fake,right now I'm using a contact lens" "can you stay like that forever,no glasses just use your contact lens"......yet again stupid things happens
                 (Time skip)
"Well now the votes are in,so we'll start from the Queen first.so this year Queen is" I could see that rachel might win and the king might be alex "the Queen is arcellya.and the king is" I can't believe it that she's the new Queen,cuz rachel keeps winning since 3rd grade "you see this is a close mach,and the king is indy" wow I can't believe it this is my first time"so the may the king and Queen go up the stage" (up the stage)  "congrats celly" "you two" "now the king and Queen will take a picture together.
                    (Time skip)
"Now a view of our friends here got an invite from some school because of their achievement,so the first one is indy class 6a,second alex class 6a,and last arcelya 6a"
           (Another time skip)
We all receive a graduation slip,everyone is taking a picture with alex "hey celly wanna take a picture with me" "uh...ok" I asked alex to get our picture "Thanks man" "don't mention it" we all take a last picture for the class and we have fun.
                    (Next day)
I got to celly house talking about the new school we attend,and apparently she's going to US and accept the invitations so it the same with alex then"I hope your happy there celly,and reach your dreams" "Thanks you to" "so good bye for now I guess." "Why did you say that" "because I don't go,I didn't accept the invitations" "why...why don't you go" "well bye celly I better go now.
さよなら"