New Year's Eve(part 2*not so blessed*)

Indy pov:
    *alarm*I woke up every morning at 4 am jogged about 5-10km "oh hey celly,you're awake,kinda" "*yawn*what time is it*yawn*" "well it's 4.30 am,I'm just preparing for breakfast" "oh *yawn*bway the way,what twime we gwo to scool" "there still one and half hour till school,now go get some rest ill woke you up later" "okway" *chuckle* she's cute while she's half sleep,well back to work

                  (Time skip)
I go to Celly room "hey...Celly wake up it's time to get ready" "huh"

  Celly pov:
"Celly may I come in side" "*yawn*sure,g...good morning" "morning" I look and it was indy "oh indy...Indy......*blush*whaa what are you doing in here" "you let me in" "oh,now please get out" 'ahh he came in side while I just woke up,but it was also my fault I let him in'

                  (Time skip)
"Hey indy I a I'm" "shhh I hear something" *senpai* "???" "I swear I heard something,ugh let's go to the principal office" "by the way where's alex" "well"
                  (Flashback)
"Hey indy I'm of to school ok" "what this early,its only 6.30 there's also most no people there,not even the principal" "its fine,can I you know,maybe borrow your bike" "cycle one or motor one" "the motor one" I throw the key "don't get caught by the cop,or else"
                    (End flash)
   "Oh that's why we use the bike" "yup*senpai*there it is again,do you here it" yeah I hear it......*gasp*indy watch out" "huh" I hold my position for the impact "bring it on,lisa" "haiiyah"she tried to hit me but but it doesn't hurt "how did you not get hurt" "hey I'm used to it" "how though" "well it's like this" back in the old days I used to get hurt with something big and hard especially made out of wood" "and do you want me to believe that" "want prove" "yes senpai,let's prove it after school" "ok,we gotta go class about to start and we haven't gone to the principal office yet" "ok bye"we rushed to the principal office.
"Sir may we come in" "yes you may" "oh indy,alex was just here he will be in the same class as you" 'oh great' "and you miss what's your name" "my name is arcellya,nice to meet you sir" "ok your class will be the same with indy and alex,and indy can I speak in private with you" "ok sir,wait out side he whisper"

Alex pov:
   ' Wow look a new student,I wonder witch class,he's cute,I hope he's single ' "um where is class X mipa 2 is" ' oh,X mipa just go straight then go right ' "thanks" ' Wow look he talked rafi,kyaaa to cute boy talked to each other ' finally I'm at my class room,wow this is comfortable huh 'class structure' wait what he's the vice rep,wow *bell rings* the teacher came to our classroom "I came here just to announce about two things,but first juan where's indy" "I don't know" *knocks* wonder who's late "oh indy why did you come late" "it's the principal again" "is it about the thing" "no,not really thought,ma'am may we come in" oh right we have two new transfer student,please step forward" "the thing is the other one is with me" what Celly,me and indy in the same class,cool "ok how about the other one" he looked around "he's here" "oh now please step forward" I go to the front and I vow "my name is Alexander Chan,you can call me alex or Chan or anything,I'm from the US I have no brother or sister,but I do have a step brother,he's in this class,in fact he's your vice" *whisper*what he's indy step brother "umm who's the old one" "him of course" "you may sit now,next up indy can you bring her up here" "*sigh*ok" he talked to Celly for a while,then they come in side "now Celly introduced yourself to them" when he tried to go back to his seat,she pulled his shirt and whisper something,he noded "h...hi my name is arcellya rizka sigiq,I was born in this country but I move to US for the last 3 year's for extra study" "and who funded you" "oh... huh*blush* well,uh..." "its me,I funded her to go to US" "is it true um... Celly" "well uh.... well y...yes,yes he did*blush*" wow whisper everywhere "ok now sat down you two,oh wait..." what is she doing and who's that "ok the principal said that Celly and indy will sat next to each other" ......"WHAT,HOW" "I don't know,now we must decorate our classroom,any suggestions....anyone"

Indy pov:
  Me and juan was disgusting a bout two themes "ma'am we have two,but I don't know that everyone would agree to one of them..." "or both" I said  "so the first theme is about cafe and the second one is...umm *whisper'what is it again'*oh right it was wedding" "WHAT WEDDING,WHY,WHO CAME UP WITH THAT" 'yeah right' me my self but the cafe is indy" well this is bad,so bad "okay,okay how about a vote" he wrote the theme and yeah it looks like,its going to be cafe this year "ok,now indy explain everything" I regret I suggest that "for decorating I need 5 volunteers and next we're going to cosplay A character,not like LAST TIME,our Secretary suggest" "hahaha aww...." "ahemm...next do we have the money to decorate" "umm....yes yes we have enough" "I need two other volunteers to help me with decoration shopping" suddenly alex and celly said "we can help" "I was hoping that you alex only help me with decorate the class and celly help me both...oops,did I" "yup it's not your day" oh no,not again the girl's stand up and sworn me 'let me help' 'no let me' "no...n..no...NO YOU CAN'T" we're shock,mostly me cause she could scream that loud for the first time,and then she grab my hand and an awkward silence built-in "aha I was right,you like him" "n...no..no I'm not" "you shouted no you can't" "you can't pr..." "yes I can" I hate that look "look at t..." hey alex can I borrow your phone" "why*gasp*" "oops my hand was slippery" "aaa......*zonk*m...my h..hard w..work" "now shall we continue" I gave that face to them "where we're I... oh right so who would be the volunteers for decorating,and I can sure you that he would be there too this time,AND NOT JUST ME TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING AGAIN,ahem..." I wrote down the volunteers and told the we will start in two days
                   *bell rings*
  "Juan can you take care things for now,I gotta go" "oh,wait you mean buy the decoration stuff,right" "yes,now celly let's go"

3rd pov:
Now the preparation for new years is ready.Let's see what will happen in the next chapter
Au revoir みんあ