The Heart attack(Pt 1)

And yeah a little something,indy will not wrote all of it because he's in rehab..... Sorry from the crew(sign:Alex)
H...hey it's celly I'm going to say sorry t...that I can't  stay Pg,I'm very sorry*hicks*sorry...

      Indy POV:
 it was a rainy day i was just about to take celly back home from school "hey celly,are you ready to go home yet" "o...okay,let's go*yawn*" "but let's wait for a while okay" she nodded. we wait until the rain is slowly fading away,long last we wait celly fell a sleep. looking at her sleeping was the most adorable thing i have seen yet..... the rain stops,i tried to wake her up "huh...." "celly let's go home,okay" "okcay.... uhhh" well she's still half awake,that's good i think.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////(time skip)////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Hey celly were home now" she was sleeping on my back the whole time,well i feel sorry because she always back me up with my work and studies,i pick her up,getting her inside her bedroom and put her on the bed. "Hmm.... indy don't go" she pulled my hand until fell in a awkward posision, "uhh... celly" "Indyyyyyy please dont go, i dont want to lose you again" after hearing that i hug her and whisper to her "i wont go anywhere,i'll be here for you no matter what*smiled*,sleep well celly" then I tried to get my self of her.her grip,it's so tight I can't let go,oh god."Celly wake up" "hmmm........just one more minute" "celly wake up,or else I can't go and I have to sleep with you tonight" "gahhh,I'm awake I'm awake,uhh indy???" "Hey celly"

  Celly pov:
"Uh Indy???" "Hey celly" I was half awake,I looked at my self "*blush*did....did you see me" "y....yes,uhh I mean no,no I didn't heheh" I pulled him making him on top of me "uhh celly,I should go now" he tried to get up,I pulled him again and this time I'm on top of him "uhh celly" *blush*'oh god what am I doing' "celly,are you okay?" "I'm f...fine,but can you do one thing for me" "I'll do anything,just say it" I started to tear up and he hug me "it's okay celly,shh... I'm here for you,no matter what" he smiled at me "Indy,can you confront me" "huh..." "just for tonight,please" "okay celly,as you wished" he hug me more tighter,I get off from him and let him go out side for a while.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////*time skip*/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I got out from my room looking for him,until I smelled something good "hey indy,what are you cooking?" "I'm cooking some egg and noodles for want some,I can make more if you want" "n...no thanks" I looked down "what's wrong celly?" "It's n...nothing" "oh we'll talk later,okay*smiled*" *blush* why am I blushing seeing him smiling at me (few minute later) "Hey celly,I have something for you" "huh,what is it??" He went to the kitchen to take something "here you go,some cookies. "Go and have a taste" I tried the cookie and it was really good "how did you make this,teach me how to make this" "okay,I'll teach you" "pinkie promised" "haha,okay pinkie promised" I never felt so happy in my life before,not until I meet him. I thought he was a bad boy,but his not. He's a caring person and never got into a fight,always try to do the best for everyone "BTW indy,where's alex?" "Oh alex he won't be home today" "why no.." "shhh.... it's late,tomorrow I have work to do and you too,so let's get some rest" "okay" so I went to my room closing the curtain and went to bed,until *knock-knock* "Celly are you asleep?" "Coming...." I open the door,he went inside and put his tatami(mat floor) next to my bed "uhh...indy what are you doing????" "And here I thought I was the one with the bad memory" "uhh...?" "Well didn't you remember,you told me stay here tonight" what when i,wha... "I can see from that confusing face.so well then,because it's rude to sleep at a girls room,I should be going" wait *blush* "n...now I remembered" "oh so,do you want me to stay here or not??" "P...please stay here" 'what am I saying' "and you don't have to sleep down there,s...so p...please*blush*huh,WILL YOU PLEASE SLEEP NEXT TO ME" 'oh god,why did I say that,indy please say no' "hmm..." 'well if you say yes,then uhh*blush*' "okay ill sleep next to you" I hug him,and we sleep next to each other. I looked at him,when he tried to notice I hide my face 'why did i did this' "hey celly,are you asleep yet" "n...no,not yet" "can't get some sleep huh" "uhuh..." "want to do something???" 'What does he mean by that' he went on top of me and started to open the button on my pj,all I can do is wait until he finish open the button. The he took off his pj as well,I tried to cover up my face but that didn't work, 'phew well that's a relief he still have the band aid wrap around his body I wonder what does he looks with out it*blush*. What is he doing,is he oh no' "indy im not ready" after he took of the band aid he started to cry "w...what's wrong?" I looked at his body,he was injured. He had been through a lot "indy,it's okay,don't cry,if you don't want me to know,It's fine.I won't be mad at you"he stops crying "celly can we do it,to night" "*blush*if....if y...you want to... I'm o...okay with it" he smiled at me and then he started to touch my chest. 'This is the first time a guy touching my chest' I was trying to hold on then he stops,he tried to take off my bra,now my chest is more showing then ever,he touch my chest again and he started to kiss my neck,I started moaning and suddenly the room started to heat up "ahhh.... indy d...don't... ahhhh........." "it's okay celly,it's my first and maybe the last one before the accident that will occur next" 'w...what does he meant,uhuh....I can't think very clearly' his left hand going down and down and down until it reach my pants. His left hand reach inside my pants into my panties,his hand was moving so rough "wow celly,you're really wet down there" "ahhh... it's... be... ahhh...... because of you*pant-pant*" he stops what he was doing "hey celly,do you want to be one with me*smiled*" '*pant* what did he said*pant*' "celly,do yo want to be one with me?" "Y...yes" he take off his pants and tries to take something from his pants,I grab his hand and he looked at me shaking my head "alright celly as you wished" and continues to put his thing inside of me "p...please indy,take it slowly" "o...okay celly" I saw everything so clearly. I can tell it's touching "ahhh....." "is it hurt,I can pull it out" "*pant pant*n...no you can't" then he started to push it until it can't fit anymore "*pant*is it all in" "yes" "p...please move gently" "okay" he moved his hips,making my mind goes blunt. We do it all night "ahhh....*pant* Indy I'm going to" "huh.... let's do It together" he went more faster than last time,until I can't hold it anymore "ahhh..... indy i can't hold it anymore...I'm gone...ahhh...." I came and after that he came outside.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////(time skip)///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I wake up,I saw my self just fine"so it was a dream" 'but what was that all about ^before the accident that Wil occur next^ 'what does he mean' his phone started ringing,I looked at it. And it was alex,I answered the phone

A:HELLO,CELLY WHERE ARE YOU???
C:wha...what is it alex?
A:go to this hospital RIGHT NOW!!!
C:okay but wh....*call ended*
I better go
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////(time skip)///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
"Ah Celly your here,just in time" "why are we here" I was the only one that who looked confused,I looked at everyone they look so terrified.I looked again,I can't seem to find indy "hey alex where's indy" "celly important question. Did you ask indy to sleep with you?" "W...well,yes....yes I did. But why??" "Well that might be your last time to sleep together or he giving you present's" "s...so where is he" "well I'm sorry celly,but he's in there" 'what in the operating room,what happened' "well Celly we're felt sorry for you" "what happens to him?*hicks*" "this morning....*sigh*his heart,stop working properly" "he....*sobs*he got a heart attack" "yes he did" I started crying 'so that's why you said you'll do anything for me,you knew about this..*sobs*why did you hide this from me' "alex *hicks* is everything that*hicks*happened that night was real" "apparently not,but we know that who ever he care the most. He will told that person in a dream realm"(this no joke,it's happened to me)
(Few minutes later)
the doctor came out of the room "so doctor,how was he?. Is he alright?" "The surgery went well,but?" "But" "he lost half of his memory" "what he...he lost his memory" I covered my face and tried to hold my tears "is he alright to be visit" "well of course,that might help with his memory" the doctor showed us his room.... the doctor left us,we went inside indy was asleep "maybe we should leave him" "yeah,let's. Celly aren't you coming?" "N...no I'll wait here" "suite your self" they both left now it's only me and indy in this room...
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////(few days later)///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
   Indy pov:
I woke up at a hospital room,I saw someone next to me sleeping 'I wish I could carry her to the couch' I went up of my bed trying not to wake her up "hmmm....." I saw her waking up,she looked at me "hey indy......Zzzzz" she's half awake "Indy,please don't leave me,or forget me. Because only you're the last person that I want to spend time with...zzzzz" I don't know how did know my name,I take my phone and called alex.

I:hey alex
A:oh indy your awake,well that was fast
I:BTW where are you?and who is this girl next to me?
A:I'm at a cafe with amelia and the guy's,and that girl is your bestest friend
I:can you come here and explain "hmmm,oh indy your*yawn*awake" how long was I been in this hospital???
A:well about 2-3days
I:alex come here right now and help me,okay
A:okay,but the doctor said that you have to stay for rehab
I:just come here and we'll talk
A:okay,fine.... I'll go right now. Bye*end call*