New Year's Eve (part 1)

Indy pov:
At last the first semester is now done,finally a day of..."hey indy we will have a meeting" "what,when,and about what??" "The meeting will be,I don't know man,maybe they will explain it to us" "and??" "Oh,and the meeting will started at 2 p.m. I think" "thanks man" "just don't forget ok" hopefully it's not about the thing that I'm thinking right now.

     "Hey,umm Stacy you can go first,and tell them to okay" "what about you" "I got something to take care off,if you know what I mean" "oh you mean the thing,huh..." "yup" I look at the time and it's already 01.55 pm, "look at the time,I better go" I rushed to the meeting room.

                    (Time skip)

3rd pov:
     "Where is he" "I don't know" "ok now the meeting is about to start" *knock* "you're late" "oh sure it's not like you never late" the meeting starts,and it last about 2 hours with 15 minutes brake.
                   (Time skip)

   Stacy pov:
Where is he,I tried to call him but he didn't answer "hey Stacy are we gone practice or not" "I don't know ask indy" "WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU" he shouted "HOW ABOUT YOU ASK HIM,HUH YOU BAKA" and then surprisingly indy came when I shouted,I saw Jake laughed then he came to me and patted my back... "okay... I don't know what happened,okay,today we won't be practicing" "why,why not???" "Because we will have a brake for the new year's,but remember we will be performing for the first day of school,so probably we need to practice D -2" "wha...???" "He means we will practice 2 days before school,you baka"

                   (Next day)

indy pov:
"Just a few more day till day off,oh it's so goo...*phone rings*" I look at the phone,wait hmmm....

                (i:indy,a:alex)
i:hello...hello....Hello.
a:I'm sorry can you pick us up.
i:wait hold on a sec,what do you mean us.
a:at the airport 09.00 am today ok,bye.
i:ahh...wait.*calls end*
'Today huh 9 am...... what,I better go' "sir can i permit" "for what" "my step brother*ahem*I mean the transfer student,he will be here at 9 am" "ok you may go" "and sir*sigh*sorry to ask this,but what does he mean by us" "you'll get it soon,now go before the traffic gone worse,and take Stacy with you"

                   (At road)
"Where are we going,senpai" "we're going to the airport and stop calling senpai"

                (Meanwhile)

alex pov:
'Huh at last we're here' "hey Celly are you sure about this" "y...yes I'm sure" "ok,now we wait" (10 minutes later) wait is that "hey I'm here" I wave at him 'ooo looks like someone already have a perfect match' "*sigh* okay now,what do you mean by us back then" "oh,apparently she tag along and she doesn't what to go back" "who is she,is it amelia" "nope better,but look like that you already have a girlfriend" "*sigh* you got it the wrong way,she's Stacy,remember back in elementary" "ooo stacy,are you two dating" "no we're not" "btw she told me about who she like,and who is she" "come on,you should not forget about her" "lemese,hmmm...wait*gasp*"

Indy pov:
*gasp*"C...celly,b...but why is she here" "surprise,I guess,now let's go home,btw you still live with mom" "ok let's go to my home,and no not anymore" "o...ok" Celly came near me pulling my shirt "h...hey indy,c...can w...we go...uhh umm...to my parents house first" "uhh...of course,it's not like you want to live at my place,right" she look down and look at me shyly "i...i j...just want to s...say something to my parents" alright that's weird,i know that I have a crush on her but this ain't right "alright of we go,I guess"

                  (At the road)
"Hey indy,are you dating someone,or*gasp* your now eng..." "no I'm not dating someone,I'm still single,ok,not like you broke up with the same girl TWICE and that's horrible" i look at him in the back,he seams a bit off,my guts say there's something wrong.

                  (At Celly place)
  "Wow I for got how great of a view this place is" *knock* "oh,hey indy nice to see you,what's bring you here?" "It's her,she said that she have something so say" "*gasp*Celly your back" she hug her and her dad came out "oh Celly you're back,come on now let's get inside" we all got in side,the house seams a bit better now than last time "alright,now what  brings you here Celly" "i...uhh...umm...I just want to say I'm back home,but now I'm a grown up" "shhh...I know what do you want to say.Indy" "y...yes" this can be good,or is it "we will give you a full responsibility on Celly,can you handle that" "WHAT!!!why" "I know it the best for her,please can you accept it" "o...okay...." "great,now anything else" "no,I think we should go,thanks for the hospitality" we all go to my house.

                     (At home)
  "Here we are my house,it's not much,make your self home" "h...how c...can you..." "hey it's not like only you that can buy a house" "wait is this your house though,it feels not like it" "it's my house,I buy it with my money alright,now I'll show you guys room ok" "can I co..." "Stacy no no,how about you ask him out,ehhh......" "*blush*F...FINE" "ok shall we" I show them their room and leave them be for now,I go to my room I call Stacy to get in for some things "hey indy is your hand still well you know" "well can you call the doctor again" "ok anything else" "good luck with him" "* blush* c...can you give me advice one or two" "how can i..." she gave me that look "*sigh*ok,I only can tell you this 'just be your self,don't act like you never were' I thing that's it" "thanks,see you tomorrow bye..."

END CHAPTER 4