Chapter 11 (Reid)

A/N::
I'm going to do this part in past tense so y'all are filled in then go to the present.

I screamed FBI and quickly went inside the potential unsub's house. After looking around, I didn't see or hear anything. I started to go into the sitting room area, but then I heard a rattle in the kitchen. I sped pass the front door and through the living room. I come into the kitchen and look around. My heart was racing.

Where was the guy? And where was Nicole??

Right on que I heard a door open and close. When I turned around to walk toward her and say 'clear' something blunt hit my head, kicking me out.

When I woke up I was satiated and being dragged into a basement or cellar. The unsub tied my arms above my head, and emptied Nicole and I's pockets. Nicole was hanging from the ceiling next to me, she was out cold. This was my 4th time being kidnapped. The last time I was held I was kissed by the unsub who stalked my girlfriend, and then killed both herself and my girlfriend at the same time.

I was actually developing feeling for a girl, and now said girl is going to be raped in front of me, why do all my relationships end badly??

A/N::
It's present tense now. And btw it's the day after they were abducted. Just so y'all are aware.

I wake up and hear something soft like a feather. To my right the unsub is unbuttoning Nicky's grey blouse. The gag covering her mouth muffles the screaming which would've woken me up in a second.

"Stop!" I demand.

I will not let this happen to her.

The unsub unbuttons the last button and looks over at me with a challenging look. He's built, blonde, taller than me, and most likely in his 20's.

His jaw clenches, and I'm greeted with a series punches, that make me grunt. I hear Nicky's muffled screams. I look to my right at her, her eyes are shut and her cheeks are stained with tears.

The ubsub walks behind me and starts whipping me with a belt. I cry out in pain. He whips me 16 times then ties a piece of fabric around me mouth as a gag.

"You done?!" The unsub screams at me.

If I say yes he will rape Nicky, but if I say no he will continue to beat me.
I shake my head.

He walks in front of me and knees me in the stomach.

I look at Nicky desperately, checking to make sure he didn't beat her while I was asleep. Her cheek is bruised, and her top is fully unbuttoned partially revealing her bra.

She shouldn't go thought this, she can not be raped! Why can't I save her!!

The unsub walks back over to Nicole and slowly takes off her top. I look down.

I can't see her like this, I can't let her get raped.

Suddenly I hear the unsub grunt in pain, I whip my head up and notice he his clenching himself.

She just kneed him.

As a result he slaps her across the face.

"You bitch!" He screams.

His hands form into fists he punches her in the stomach. Walking back over to me he punches me, then reaches up above my head and unhooked the rope from the hook in the ceiling.I fall to the ground with a thump and I look up to see him touch her face delicately. The unsub reaches up and unhooks her rope causing her to also fall to the floor. Kneeling down, the unsub picks up her head, "You will eat in 3 hours." He says to Nicole. His eyes dart towards me and he glares. Then the guy gets up and leaves. I scoot over to her with the little strength I have left.

Lifting my sore hands up I move the fabric from her mouth. He won't be back for 3 hours. 3 hours to escape or at least do something. She looks at me with concern. Lifting her hands up she removes the fabric from my mouth.

"Are you..." She croaks.

"I'm doing the best I can, are you okay? Did he hurt you before I woke up?" I ask looking at her face.

"I'm okay, and he hit me in the side." she says.

She's lying about the first part. She can't be okay.

"So he didn't..." I don't want to even finish that sentence.

"No." she says looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry." I say.

"For what?" She asks.

A tear falls from her beautiful grayish blue eyes.

"For letting him take your shirt off, for letting him hit you, and for everything."

"Spence, it's okay." She says.

I look at her shirt then at the ground. He's going to rape her and I can't do anything about it.

"Spence..." She says holding my hand in hers.

"He's not going to keep me around long." I say thinking the best I can.

"You have to let him," she pauses. "Touch me." She says like the words are poison

"No!" I say.

"I don't know what I would do if you die. Especially in these conditions." She says.

"And I don't know what I would do if you get raped!" I say back talking her.

She looks at her self. She's shirtless with her bra on and pants. Her hair is still in a bun, but it's messed up. Sitting up she closes her eyes like she's sleeping.

"I've only known you for 2 days." She says. "But why do I feel like I'm entitled to die for you to live?" She asks.

Sitting up I look at her in disbelief, "What are you talking about, you just joined the BAU you have so much to offer, but me, I've been here for 12 years." I admit.

"But your a genius for christ's sake Spencer!! I'm just a girl who is not as special. I'm not a genius with an IQ of 187 and can read 20,000 words per minute, and graduated high school at 12!" She says aggravated.

I scoot over next to her and put my tied arms around her so I'm hugging her from the side. Scooting closer to me she moves so she can put her arms around my neck hugging me back. I wanted to stay like this, so I can protect her. She sets her head on my chest. Closing my eyes I try and enjoy this moment the best I can. I have to do something to keep her from being raped.

A/N::

Hey loves so I know that this is a really depressing chapter and I'm sorry for that. I promise that they will get rescued soon!!!

I hope you have a good day/night!!!

Please vote and comment!!
I love y'all!!

-J :( :) :/