0.1

"Ryan, come on our set is about to start in 15 minutes," Juilet called for me.

It was the first day of Warped Tour and the only person that knows what stage were suppose to be on is our brother Eden. Which Juliet and I are fraternal twins. We are twins just do not look a like. Eden is our older brother, which none of us look a like, but he's more of the mailman so baby.

"I'm coming, let me just post this photo," I said walking out of the bunk room. "What stage are we performing in

@ryancooper: hey Pomona California, were performing at 2:30pm on Journeys Right Foot stage! Meet up at 3:00pm and 6:40pm

We started walking toward the exit of the bus area. I was looking down at my phone replying to some tweets. Then I get hit on my boob by a shoulder.

"Ow what the hell?" I turned to the guy. Which there was three of them but I knew which one hit me.

All of them turned and looked at me, "maybe if you'd look from your phone you wouldn't have got hurt."

"Maybe you should watch where you're going because you're the one who stepped in front of me," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Remington just apologize," the tallest one said, he had a fringe.

"No it was her fault too," the Remington guy said,

Juliet grabbed my arm, "Ryan we have to be on stage in less than 10 minutes."

"Wait that's Ryan Cooper, you need to apologize, what's wrong with you?" The guy who was wearing a hat said.

The one that couldn't blend properly was the one that hit into me. "No way she's just stuck up bitch."

"Oh screw you," before I could hit him, Eden picked me up putting me over his shoulder.

"Great we already have someone that doesn't like you," he groaned.

I rolled my eyes, "he's just annoying it's not my fault. And he really hurt my boob."

Remington

"You couldn't just apologize?" Sebastian asked me. I just walked away angrily, but he grabbed my arm pulling me back to him. "You're going to apologize, right now."

"They're going on stage," I rolled my eyes pushing his hand off of me.

He sighed, "guess we'll go wait for them."

"We don't even know what stage they're on," I crossed my arms, trying to get out of this.

Emerson butted in, "I do, they're on Journeys Right Foot stage."

I gave his the death stare the whole way there. All I wanted to do is go back to the bus and relax for a little bit. I didn't want to go deal with her bitchy attitude.

Sebastian pulled me to the stage, and they seemed to just be starting. "How's everyone doing today!" Ryan shouted. All of her fans screamed, "I hope those are good screams. Anyways I'm gonna introduce my band members and or family. On the drums we have my very talentless brother, Eden," the guy who picked her up came on stage. "Then we have my ugly twin sister, Juliet," then the girl we had long blonde hair came up.

"I don't want to be here," letting out a heavy sigh.

Sebastian looked at me, "oh well next time don't be an asshole."

After the 30 minute set, they came off stage and we went back there. "Why are you guys here?" She asked while taking a towel and wiped away the sweat.

"Remington, here is going to apologize," Sebastian shoved me forward.

She scoffed a little, obviously holding back a laugh. "Ryan, I'm sorry."

Ryan looked at Sebastian, "thank you for the apology, I'm sorry for coming off as a bitch."

"I'm the one who apologized."

"You're the one who got pulled here and got told to apologize. I'm not an idiot, but you have a good day Remington."

She laughed and walked away to her tent and started to meet her fans. "She's still a bitch."