3.0

All week all Remington did was avoid. I asked him if he'd want to have a movie night. He told me, "I'm helping Tawnie out with her profile."

I confused why he's so distant now that my parents are gone. Did my papa say something? Currently I was heading over there, to see if he's okay.

I opened the bus, Tawnie was sitting on his lap. He looked over at me shaking my head.

Backing away, "screw you."

"Wait, Ryan. Tawnie can you give us a second?" Tawnie got up leaving the bus. "You weren't suppose to walk in on that," he got up.

I stayed silent, just looking at him, I was pissed off but it's like a time bomb. "Will you please say something?" He asked.

Why should I give him what he wanted? After walking in on his ex on his lap, what the fuck no.

He tried grabbing my hands, but I crossed my arms before he could. "Stop being so difficult," he voice started to raise a little.

"What are you gonna do? Hold my hand, tell me that you have no extra feelings for her?" I said as calmly as I could.

"I don't!"

Rolling my eyes, "really because you've been ignoring me all week to be with her. Don't tell me you don't want her."

I started to walk out of the bus, he grabbed my hand pulling me away from the door. "Ryan listen to me, I don't have feelings for her! I've been chasing you for a year now."

Chuckling, "tell that to the boner in your pants."

My back was slammed against a wall, "who said that was because of Tawnie." Rem grabbed my thighs roughly, putting me on the table.

He started taking off his jacket, his hands pulled on my hair

He started taking off his jacket, his hands pulled on my hair. I pulled away a little, "I'm still mad at you."

"Thanks okay," he said breathless.

He picked me up again going to his bunk, laying me down first. When he got in he closed the blinds. "You won't be mad at me after this," he smirked.

 "You won't be mad at me after this," he smirked

When the climax came and went, I got up. "Please stay" he asked.

"All you wanted was a meaningless fuck, so man no way," I grabbed my clothes, and threw them on.

Getting off the bus, I seen Tawnie waiting. Punching her square in the face and the sarcastically saying, "he's all yours."