1.9

We were eating breakfast, in the vacant parking lot. "So I've told you a lot about me and my family, tell me about yours." My expression changed, I got scared, "why don't you start out with your mom?"

"I don't have one," I said quietly and kept talking.

He was confused for a second, "okay how about your dad?"

I cough, "dads'."

"More than one?" He questioned.

Nodding, "yeah, um," there was a voice crack, "I don't want to talk about it."

"Ry, what's wrong with them being gay, that's fine," his hand went to my knee.

Shaking my head, my head was hanging down, "it's not that." I was sniffling and my eyes teared up, looking up wiping away the tears falling down my face. "Ju and I were 6 and Eden was 10. We're on a vacation and they got into an accident while we were at the hotel."

"So they adopted you?" I nodded as my voice cracked again so I couldn't say anything. "Are they good people?"

I smiled and nodded, "yes very nice people."

"Come here," he opened his arms pulling me over to his seat. Rem held me in his arms rocking me a little bit like a baby though. "See everything is okay," he smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Yeah it is," I laid my head on his shoulder. "What's our next stop?" I asked him.

"Were heading to Miami, so a nine hour drive," his voice was soothing.

I started to crawl back over to my seat, "okay let me find an awesome playlist." He smiled, intertwining out fingers. Rem turned up the radio before completely starting the car.

After getting to Miami, we got a hotel on the beach. It was pretty Luxurious. Remington was taking a shower but he was taking too long.

So I got up going to the bathroom, I undressed and got into the shower with him. "Ryan what are you doing in here?"

"You were taking to long and I wanted to hold your hand," I smiled.

Which he did too, "okay then, hold my hand."

I proudly grabbed his hand, "I'm happy I came on this trip with you. I needed it."

Rem smiled, "I did too."

He leaned in caught in my lips, his hands went to my bare waist and my hands went to his face. As the kiss deepened and we got closer, he pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He shook his head, "you don't know completely how you feel yet. I don't want to just have sex with you for the sex. If we were to have sex I'd want neither of us confused."

Rem turned off the water, grabbing me and him both a towel, "I'm sorry, Ryan." He left me in the bathroom, standing there with my now covered body.

"It's okay," I whispered, getting out of the shower.