the meadow

Mello x reader!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your p.o.v

You sat under a willow the same place. Every time you where upset you went to the meadow and sat under the willow. You sat there tears stream down. Mello was your best friend and he left wammys. He was going to find kira but you where so worried for him. Near and mello never got along but you felt if they worked together he would be safer. You didn't want to lose your chocolate loving long haired boy. You and him where so close. You comfort him when he was second place. Which was almost always because near was always first. Actually you felt something more then just a friendship. But now you'll never tell him. He ran away. You'll never see him again. He's not safe. The real world is crucial and mello just went in the real world. Slowly a song popped in your head. Your mother sang it to you in till she died. You sang it to mello when he was upset.

Deep in the meadow under the willow a bed of grass and a soft green pillow lay down your head and close Your sleepy eyes. And when again they open the sun will rise here it's half here it's warm here the daisies guard you from every harm here you dreams are sweet and tomorrow bring them true here is the place where I love you.

Everything stays silent. You never got to tell him.
"Here is the place where I love you." you say quietly. A hand patted your shoulder. "I remember that song." you look up to see Mello. "Mello!" you exclaim and hugged him. "Why are you crying?" he asked you. "I thought I'll never see you again ." you say. "I knew you'll be here." mello said. You look at his scare across his face. "How did you know?" you ask. "Your to predictable." mello said. You hug him tighter. "Am not." you say but smile. "Are too! Now come on I have to tell you something important." mello said and pulled you down so;you would be sitting next to him. "Yes mello?" you say. "I wanted to know if you want to come with me." mello said. You squeal and hug mello. "Yes yes yes." mello smiles "one last thing... Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"(Your answers!)"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Just because this is a mello x reader doesn't mean you can't say no. Well in my case I'll say yes because
1 he's hot
2 I want chocolate
;P

Mello- no chocolate for you

Me- but but but

Mello- mine 🍫❤

Me- please ?

Mello- nope

I do not own this song !!! If you know who or where I got it from I will.... Give you a cookie 🍪

Bye -A