°7 minutes in heaven

"Guys gather around!" Allison said (me) you and all the another guys looked at Allison. Mello stop picking on near who was ignoring him and playing with checkers. Matt was on his phone screaming about flappy bird. Matsuda was jumping up and down and what he called "dancing" . L Was at the desert table eating and light was just sitting there with Misa talking to him about there future kids. They all stop and look at her.

"we are going to play.... 7 minutes in heaven!!!"Allison screamed.

The boys cheered well.. Only Matt. Mello wad a WTF face. Near.... Was being near. Matsuda's face could be easily replaced by a fire truck. L still stuffing food in his mouth ( I swear he's going to get so sick) Light was still struggling.
Then Allison got a hat (out of no where) she put it out in the center. "Put your objective here." Allison ordered.

"Y/N, Matsuda come on!" Allison said dragging you and Matsuda out of the room. "Hey Why me!?" Matsuda screamed "because you can be a girl if you wanted to..." Allison look with a face that looked like she was about to explored.
"But!"
"Fine go." Allison allowed Matsuda to go put his object in the hat with the guys.

After a while Mello called us in. You and Allison walked in. Mello shoved the hat in your beautiful face. You put your hand in and felt..

Something round and hard- MY SENPAI!!!!

Something square and small- meh... He's ok...

Something spiky and cold- He's hot!!!

Something stringy - He is my 2ed favorite

Something flat- Grrrrrr

Something squishy- he's an idiot

Extra silky - My My another anime

Extra Extra hard and thick -*le gasp*

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Who do you think is Who? Comment to guess!

Vote

Comment

Follow?

Bye -A