°square and cold

You pull out what felt square and cold

A dice...

You knew exactly who would put a dice.
Near.

"Um... That's nears ." light said. L and Allison glared at him.

You look over to see near stacking dices. You tap his shoulder. He looked up to see you.
"Y/N,"
"Near,"
You hold out the dice, "this is yours." you say. "Yes that is," near said
Allison grabbed near by the back of his Shirt and dragged him to the closet while you follow.  
"There you go he's all yours Y/N." Allison said and walks back with Matt who was playing Mario kart..

You just open the door for near. "You coming?" you ask. Near nodded and went in the closet.....

"And my the odds be ever in your favor !!!" Allison screamed

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"....."
"......"
"So.. Near." you say trying to make it less awkward.
"Yes, Y/N." near responded almost immediately. "Why did you come here? I mean to the party, I know for a fact that you don't like parties." you ask. "I like a girl... And she's at this party." near said. Your Hart immediately shatters. "You mean Allison." you say. Getting angry at the female. "No." near said. "Misa?"
"No."

Well the only other girl is me.. But why would he like me??

"Near I'm sorry to tell you but... Mello isn't a girl." you say.
Near looks at you. "I know mello isn't a girl. I like you, Y/N."
"Me!?!?!?" you choke out.
"Yes you..." near said plainly. "Why didn't you tell me.. I was about to rip Allison's head off." 

(A/N I HEARD THAT!!!)

"No need for violence, I like you and only you." neat said. " I like you too."

"Kiss kiss kiss kiss." Everyone chanted outside of the door, well... You could hear Allison singing the opening of ouran high school host club.

(Another A/N Kiss kiss fall in love)

"You heard the crowd," near said and kissed you.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Vote

Comment

Follow?

?????

Sorry for all the authors note
:(
Bye -A