Spotlight (McBusted fanfic)

This is a McBusted fanfic, it was originally a McFly and James Bourne one but now McBusted is here and I'm a massive fan of McBusted and them both separately so I thought I may aswell add Matt into it :)

I dont own any of the people mentioned apart from Ash/Ashleigh

Enjoy

"Where's ma girl?" Dougie shouted as he entered Tom's house. I jumped up and ran over to him.

"Harro Doug!" I cheered hugging him.

"How's my sister from another mister?"

"She's good, how's my brother from another mother?"

"He's doing great! D'you want your piggy back?"

"Of course!" I replied happily. I went behind Dougie, put my hands on either shoulder and jumped; he put his hands under my thighs and walked to the lounge.

"Where's Tom?" Dougie asked hitching me up a bit.

"He is... erm I dunno."

"That's really helpful Ash."

"I know, I think he went upstairs."

"Nahhh, he's in the kitchen, hey Doug," Gi said popping up behind us.

"Huh? Hi Gi! Thank you," Dougie replied smiling, he skipped off to the kitchen with me still on his back. Tom was looking out the window, day dreaming. Dougie walked quietly up behind him and blew in his ear. Tom immediately snapped out of his trance, wiping his ear.

"Nice! Lovely bit of spit with that, cheers Doug!" Tom said disgustedly, he wiped his hand over us both.

"I didn't do anything," I said frowning slightly.

"Yeah you did."

"Let me guess; I was born OR you're my sister?"

"Something along those lines, yeah," Tom said cheekily. Dougie chuckled quietly to himself, laughing out our little argument.

"You two are the best," he said with a slight chuckle.

"I'm the bestest one, Toms the worstest!" I said smiling at Tom.

"We both know I'm the better sibling, Ash," Tom replied rolling his eyes.

"Believe the lies then Tom, if that's what makes you happy," I said rubbing his arm.

"Can I put you down yet?" Dougie asked, leaning his head back looking at me.

"Yep," I said jumping down, "I'll be in here." I continued walking back in the lounge. I went to the sofa and flopped on it face first. I groaned into the cushion and rolled over and took my phone out my pocket. I held it above my head. Big mistake. It fell out of my hands and hit my head. I sat up rubbing where it hit me; I could hear splutters of laughter coming from somewhere. Probably laughing at me, I ignored it and lay back down and went onto twitter.

"Ash, I'm going out, I think Tom knows, just tell him if he asks. I'll see you later!" Gi said as she walked to the front door.

"Okay, see you later Gi. Have fun doing whatever you're doing!" I replied cheerfully, sitting up and waving as she walked out the door. I scrolled through my tweets for a bit and tweeted;

Just dropped my phone on my head, think I have a phone dent in my head now

I posted it and put my phone back in my pocket. I turned the TV on and scrolled through all the channels, I settled on The Big Bang Theory. During the break Tom and Dougie came in the room and handed me a cup of tea.